South facing pool with views over a lake and woodland conservation area
King size master bedroom
En suite master bathroom
2nd Master bedroom
2nd En suite bathroom
3rd Master bedroom
4th Master bedroom
3rd En suite bathroom
4th En suite bathroom
5th En suite bathroom
Large pool deck with lanai and gas heated spa
Large pool deck with lanai and gas heated spa
South facing pool with views over a lake and woodland conservation area
Luxury outdoor dining furniture
Lake and woodland conservation area view
Golden Palms is a luxury villa of the highest quality in Orlando, Florida. The villa is well appointed with fine furniture and fully air conditioned with additional ceiling fans through out. With a large South facing pool and spa Golden Palms is the perfect holiday home. Located in the stunning surroundings of Emerald Island Resort this villa has uninterrupted views over a beautiful lake and woodland conservation area. The Emerald Island Resort is one of the closest to Disney World, yet secluded enough to enjoy quiet evenings and spectacular Floridian sunsets. Featuring 7 en suite bedrooms the villa can accommodate up to 16 people for the holiday of a lifetime.
• Free pool and spa heating • One of the closest to Disney World • Large south facing private pool plus spa • Non overlooked pool deck with lake and woodland conservation views • All en suite bedrooms • HD TV with cable and DVD player in every bedroom • High spec BBQ with outdoor dining furniture • Entertainment lounge with 64" TV, Xbox 360 and reclining sofas • Free wireless broadband internet • Free local and national calls • Fully air conditioned • Golf courses within 2 miles • Games room with pool and foosball • Family lounge entertainment system with expanded cable TV package • 2 travel cots, 2 buggies and 2 high chairs, a baby bouncer and a baby monitor • Express check in, no need to collect keys
Family Lounge With a top of the range entertainment system, the family lounge is an ideal place to enjoy TV programs in HD, movies on the blu-ray player, listen to music on the superior sound system or to simply relax with friends and family.
Entertainment Lounge Upstairs there is an entertainment lounge that is a movie lover and video gamer’s paradise. With a 64” TV, DVD player, XBOX 360 and reclining sofas you can immerse yourself in your favourite films and games. Alternatively, the upstairs entertainment lounge is the perfect place to enjoy some quiet time with a book.
Pool Area Golden Palms boasts a large South facing heated pool and spa. Guests can enjoy cooling off and relaxing in the pool while enjoying the uninterrupted views of a beautiful lake and woodland conservation area. With lots of sun loungers, seats and tables you can soak up the Floridian sunshine on the large pool deck that is not overlooked by another villa. Should you want to cool off and still enjoy the stunning scenery you can rest under the large lanai with ceiling fans. A high spec BBQ and a large outdoor dining table sets the scene for you to enjoy sizzling steaks in the tranquillity of the lake view. For peace of mind for those travelling with young children there is a pool safety fence and alarm on the patio door.
Games Room With a top of the range slate bed pool table, foosball and TV in the games room hours of fun are to be had by both adults and children of all ages.
Bedrooms There are 7 en suite bedrooms in Golden Palms, all are furnished to the highest standard and tastefully styled. There are 2 king size master bedrooms, 2 queen size bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and 2 bunk bed rooms. Every bedroom features TV’s with cable TV and DVD players, built in wardrobes and en suite bathrooms.
Bathrooms There are 5.5 bathrooms in total; all are supplied with fresh towels and soaps upon your arrival. All of the bathrooms feature hairdryers.
Kitchen Golden Palms boasts a kitchen with all the amenities one could want and is fully stocked with all cutlery, cups, plates, pots and pans. There is a large fridge freezer with an ice dispenser and a top of the range coffee percolator. You can prepare quick snacks or mouth watering meals with ease with the large counter tops and island. The open plan kitchen also features a breakfast table that looks out upon the conservation area and provides the perfect way to start the day while enjoying the sun rise. Upon your arrival a free grocery starter pack is provided so you can relax after your journey and begin your holiday of a lifetime immediately.
Dining Room and Reception Lounge An inviting reception lounge provides further space to relax and leads onto the dining area that features exquisite furniture. You can enjoy meals in style and comfort should you choose not to dine at one of the many local restaurants.
Internet and Phone Golden Palms features free wireless internet and free local and national phone calls ensuring you can keep in touch with friends and family or conduct business during your stay.
Laundry Facilities A washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron are provided in the utility room.
Infant Facilities 2 travel cots, 2 buggies and 2 high chairs, a baby bouncer and a baby monitor are provided free of charge.
Location Golden Palms is perfectly located for all local amenities and attractions; the choice is absolutely amazing (times given are by car).
• Restaurants, shops and super market – 1.5 miles, 5 minutes • Walt Disney World - 3 miles, 10 minutes • Sea World – 12.5 miles, 20 minutes • Universal Studios – 16 miles, 25 minutes • Orlando International Airport - 25 miles, 30 minutes • The Florida Mall – 20 miles, 30 minutes • High quality golf courses within 2 miles
Resort Emerald Island itself boasts many features, apart from being one of the most sought after and closest resorts to Disney World it has;
• 24 hr manned gated entrance • Landscaped entrance with dolphin fountains • Clubhouse with concierge service, cyber café, arcade, tiki bar, meeting room, gym and seasonal events. • Communal pool, spa and sauna. • 11 acre nature walk • Floodlit tennis courts and a volley ball court • 2 play areas • Sundry shop
Owned by a family who have an excellent knowledge of the local area, we will do everything we can to make your holiday one to remember!
• Mid stay clean is $120 • Early check in - from 10am (regular check in is 4pm) is $130. • Late check out - up to 4pm (regular check out is 10am) is $130. • Booking deposit is $500. Security deposit is $500.
Make a Payment or Deposit:
If the Client wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the owners immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter or email. Upon receipt of such notification the owners will (without obligation to the Client) use his best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and, if such replacement is obtained will refund to the Client any monies paid less the deposit. If the owners are not able to re-let they shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows: More than ten weeks before arrival, deposit forfeited. 42 - 70 days notice: 50% of the rentals charge less than 42 days notice: 100% of the rental charge
Terms and Conditions:
1. Bookings between the owners of the property and the person making the booking (hereafter called the Client) are valid after the booking form has been completed, signed and received by the owners. The appropriate deposit has been paid and the booking has been confirmed in writing by Letter or email to the Client.
2. The person, who signs the Booking Form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people under 21 years of age.
3. A deposit of $500 must accompany bookings, which is non-returnable. The remaining balance must be paid ten weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday.
4. A Security Deposit of $500 must accompany the balance payment, which will be returned to the Client after the completion of the holiday as long as any key(s) are returned and no damage or loss is reported by our management company.
5. If the Client wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the owners immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter or email. Upon receipt of such notification the owners will (without obligation to the Client) use his best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and, if such replacement is obtained will refund to the Client any monies paid less the deposit. If the owners are not able to re-let they shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows: More than ten weeks before arrival, deposit forfeited. 42 - 70 days notice: 50% of the rentals charge less than 42 days notice: 100% of the rental charge
6. The Client agrees: a) to pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property b) to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday c) to permit our management company (Connaught Management LLC or Agents) reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary d) not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form
7. The owners and Connaught Management LLC accept no liability for loss of main services or failure of appliances. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains services, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the owners or Connaught Management LLC.
8. The property is available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. (4.00 p.m. with late checkout option) on the day of departure.
9. The owners and Connaught Management LLC do not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy (ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Client(s).
10. The Owner or management company do not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
11. No Smoking policy. Please note that the owners do not allow smoking within the villa.
12. Inventory Items. Inventory items must not be removed from the villa. This includes linens and towels. Any breakage or damage must be reported to the management company (Connaught Management LLC).
13. Commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, boats shall not be permitted to be parked or to be stored at any place on the property. Please do not park on the grass surrounding the property as this will damage the land and sprinkler system.
14. Clients must keep all doors and window closed at all times. If a door is left open, the air conditioning unit will freeze. This is a costly repair, the cost of which will be deducted from the Clients security deposit if proven to be due to the clients neglect.
15. Maximum occupancy must not exceed 16 people.
16. You and your party may use the swimming pool at your own risk and are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool. You should always observe the safety rules listed in the Information and Safety Book held in the home.
17. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to, war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, airport closures, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, or industrial dispute.
18. We have a strict No Pets allowed policy. Any clients who ignore this policy shall be removed from the home and no refund shall be given. Any pets found to have been in the home after the client vacates the home will not have their security deposit returned.
19. The pool and spa heating is set to heat the pool to approximately 84'F - 88'F and the spa to approximately 101'F. The pool heating is active between the hours of 9am and 6pm. The temperature of the pool and spa is not guaranteed as it relies on factors beyond our control such as the ambient outside temperature. The pool and spa heating is supplied free of charge therefore no refund will be offered on claims of the pool and spa heat not being sufficient. It is strongly advised that the pool and spa is covered with the pool blanket when not in use to maintain the pool and spa heat.
20. Mid Stay Cleans. A notice of at least one week is required to book a mid stay clean. The property must be vacated during the mid stay clean. If our cleaning staff are unable to gain access to the property or guests are still present at the property when our cleaning staff arrive a charge will still be applicable. Personal items including but not limited to clothes, luggage and food will not be touched or moved during the clean.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CLIENTS TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH, MAY OCCUR.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.