South facing pool with lake and woodland conservation views
Games room with top of the range pool table
En suite master bathrooom
2nd Master bedroom
Queen size bedroom
Tropical themed bedroom
Beach themed bedroom
Boutique themed bedroom
Disney themed bedroom
Pool area with spa and large lanai
South facing pool with lake and woodland conservation views
Pool area with spa and large lanai
High spec BBQ
High spec BBQ
Wilderness Lodge is a large premier villa located in the beautiful Emerald Island Resort. It has a south facing private pool plus spa with amazing views over a beautiful lake and woodland conservation area. The Emerald Island Resort is one of the closest to Disney World, yet secluded enough to enjoy quiet evenings and spectacular Floridian sunsets. Featuring 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms the villa can accommodate up to 14 people for a truly magical holiday experience.
• Free pool and spa heating • South facing private pool with uninterrupted views over a beautiful lake and woodland conservation area • One of the closest to Disney World • 2 king size en suite master bedrooms • High spec BBQ with outdoor dining furniture • Nintendo Wii games console • Games room with pool, air hockey and foosball • Free wireless internet • Free local and national phone calls • Fully air conditioned • Travel cot, high chair and buggy • Family lounge with large TV, superior sound system and expanded cable TV package • Express check in, no need to collect keys
Lounge Wilderness Lodge features a family lounge with a superior entertainment system. Boasting a large TV with cable, Nintendo Wii, DVD player, a high quality sound system, a DVD and book library and board games the entertainment system will keep all of the family entertained for those relaxing evenings.
Games Room With a top of the range slate bed pool table, air hockey and foosball in the games room hours of fun are to be had by both adults and children of all ages.
Pool Area The pool area features a south facing heated pool with spa which captures the sun from sunrise to sunset. Surrounded by a large pool deck with lots of loungers, seats and tables there is plenty of room should you choose to cool off in the pool or sit back, relax and enjoy the tranquil lake and surrounding conservation area. A large, high spec gas BBQ will give you the perfect excuse to eat “al fresco” in the picturesque surroundings of the lake. The pool area has a child safety fence and alarm on the patio door giving you peace of mind if you have young children with you. If the sun gets too hot you can always cool off under the lanai or inside the villa which is fully air conditioned.
Bedrooms There are 2 master bedrooms with king size beds and en suite bathrooms, a queen size bedroom and 4 twin bedrooms. The 2 master bedrooms boast walk in wardrobes while all other bedrooms have built in wardrobes, with carefully selected luxurious furnishings each room has an individual and unique décor. One twin bedroom features bunk beds with a Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme, while the other twin bedrooms have their own unique themes, tropical, beach and boutique. All bedrooms have cable TV.
Bathrooms There are 4.5 bathrooms all tastefully decorated with flowers and supplied with towels, soaps and toilet rolls upon your arrival. All feature hairdryers and a set of hair straighteners are provided.
Kitchen The kitchen boasts all the amenities one could want and is fully stocked with all cutlery, cups, plates and pots and pans. With an island and spacious counter tops the kitchen is perfect for preparing snacks or large meals for the whole family if you choose not to eat out at one of the many local restaurants. The open plan kitchen also features a breakfast table that looks out upon the conservation area, perfect for preparing yourself for a fun day at Disney while watching the sun rise. The kitchen is supplied with a free grocery starter pack so upon arrival you can make yourself a quick snack and rest after travelling.
Dining Room Wilderness Lodge features a reception lounge that leads onto the dining area, perfect for eating meals in style and comfort with family and friends.
Internet and phone There is wireless broadband internet throughout the villa and free local and national calls from the telephone ensuring you can keep in touch with friends and family or conduct business during your stay.
Laundry Facilities A washing machine, dryer ironing board and iron are provided in the utility room.
Infant Facilities A travel cot, buggy and high chair are provided free of charge.
Location Wilderness lodge is perfectly located for all local amenities and attractions, the choice is absolutely amazing (times given are by car).
• Restaurants, shops and super market – 1.5 miles, 5 minutes • Walt Disney World - 3 miles, 10 minutes • Sea World – 12.5 miles, 20 minutes • Universal Studios – 16 miles, 25 minutes • Orlando International Airport - 25 miles, 30 minutes • The Florida Mall – 20 miles, 30 minutes • High quality golf courses within 2 miles
Resort Emerald Island itself boasts many features, apart from being one of the most sought after and closest resorts to Disney World it has;
• 24 hr manned gated entrance • Landscaped entrance with dolphin fountains • Clubhouse with concierge service, cyber café, arcade, tiki bar, meeting room, gym and seasonal events. • Communal pool, spa and sauna. • 11 acre nature walk • Floodlit tennis courts and a volley ball court • 2 play areas • Sundry shop
Owned by a family with a good knowledge of the local area, we will do everything we can to make your holiday one to remember!
• Mid stay clean is $120 • Early check in - from 10am (regular check in is 4pm) is $130. • Late check out - up to 4pm (regular check out is 10am) is $130. • Booking deposit is $500. Security deposit is $500.
Credit Card Payments Accepted:
If the Client wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the owners immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter or email. Upon receipt of such notification the owners will (without obligation to the Client) use his best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and, if such replacement is obtained will refund to the Client any monies paid less the deposit. If the owners are not able to re-let they shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows: More than ten weeks before arrival, deposit forfeited. 42 - 70 days notice: 50% of the rentals charge less than 42 days notice: 100% of the rental charge
Terms and Conditions:
1. Bookings between the owners of the property and the person making the booking (hereafter called the Client) are valid after the booking form has been completed, signed and received by the owners. The appropriate deposit has been paid and the booking has been confirmed in writing by letter or email to the Client.
2. The person, who signs the Booking Form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people under 21 years of age.
3. A deposit of $500 must accompany bookings, which is non-returnable. The balance must be paid ten weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday.
4. A Security Deposit of $500 must accompany the balance payment, which will be returned to the Client after the completion of the holiday as long as any key(s) are returned and no damage or loss is reported by our management company.
5. If the Client wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the owners immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter or email. Upon receipt of such notification the owners will (without obligation to the Client) use his best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and, if such replacement is obtained will refund to the Client any monies paid less the deposit. If the owners are not able to re-let they shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows: More than ten weeks before arrival, deposit forfeited. 42 - 70 days notice: 50% of the rentals charge less than 42 days notice: 100% of the rental charge
6. The Client agrees: a) to pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property b) to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday c) to permit our management company (Connaught Management LLC or Agents) reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary d) not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form
7. The owners and Connaught Management LLC accept no liability for loss of main services or failure of appliances. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains services, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the owners or Connaught Management LLC.
8. The property is available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
9. The owners and Connaught Management LLC do not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy (ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Client(s).
10. The Owner or management company do not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
11. No Smoking policy. Please note that the owners do not allow smoking within the villa.
12. Inventory Items. Inventory items must not be removed from the villa. This includes linens and towels. Any breakage or damage must be reported to the management company (Connaught Management LLC).
13. Commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, boats shall not be permitted to be parked or to be stored at any place on the property. Please do not park on the grass surrounding the property as this will damage the land and sprinkler system.
14. Clients must keep all doors and window closed at all times. If a door is left open, the air conditioning unit will freeze. This is a costly repair, the cost of which will be deducted from the Clients security deposit if proven to be due to the clients neglect.
15. Maximum occupancy must not exceed 14 people.
16. You and your party may use the swimming pool at your own risk and are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool. You should always observe the safety rules listed in the Information and Safety Book held in the home.
17. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to, war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, airport closures, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, or industrial dispute.
18. We have a strict No Pets allowed policy. Any clients who ignore this policy shall be removed from the home and no refund shall be given. Any pets found to have been in the home after the client vacates the home will not have their security deposit returned.
19. The pool and spa heating is set to heat the pool to approximately 84'F - 88'F and the spa to approximately 101'F. The pool heating is active between the hours of 9am and 6pm. The temperature of the pool and spa is not guaranteed as it relies on factors beyond our control such as the ambient outside temperature. The pool and spa heating is supplied free of charge therefore no refund will be offered on claims of the pool and spa heat not being sufficient. It is strongly advised that the pool and spa is covered with the pool blanket when not in use to maintain the pool and spa heat.
20. Mid Stay Cleans. A notice of at least one week is required to book a mid stay clean. The property must be vacated during the mid stay clean. If our cleaning staff are unable to gain access to the property or guests are still present at the property when our cleaning staff arrive a charge will still be applicable. Personal items including but not limited to clothes, luggage and food will not be touched or moved during the clean.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CLIENTS TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH MAY OCCUR.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.