Luxurious Sunriver Home in Wooded Surrounding and 3 Master Suites Near Store
This Premier Sunriver home with its incredible craftsmanship, modern-style furnishings and expansive living area is located on a quiet cul-de-sac that's just a quick bike ride away from the Sunriver Marketplace. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms plus a den with a hide-a-bed. There are two master suites. The first master bedroom reflects the grandness of the living area with its own gas fireplace, large private bathroom, private deck, flat-screen TV and king sized bed. The second master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, a flat-screen TV and a king sized bed. The third bedroom has a pyramid bunk with a queen on the bottom and a single on the top and a pull out trundle bed under the queen. The home has a wonderful kitchen, a den with a hide-a bed for the kids to play games or watch TV on the large flat screen. The newly furnished great room is sunken and cozy with a beautiful river rock gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. There is a private hot tub on the back deck. AIR-CONDITIONED, HOT TUB, WIFI, PING PONG TABLE, SLEEPS 8********FREE Unlimited SHARC passes with this home for 2016********
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Great Home! A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in April, 2016 Had a great stay. We echo most of the previous reviews - clean place, well-equipped. Enjoyed the hot tub and ping pong table. One bike had a tweaked front wheel, but still rode fine. We had fun riding, playing pickleball, we hit SHARC (indoor), and got to see some cool stars up close at the observatory. We hope to come back to this same place again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Hi Russell! We are happy your stay in 7 Lassen was good! Thank you for your comments on the bike.
Great family ski trip Dave P. from Bothell, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in February, 2016 A perfect and beautiful home for a multi-family trip. We had great snow conditions on the mountain topped off by this beautiful and beautifully appointed home. Another great stay with Discover Sunriver. Thanks.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We appreciate you staying with us again. We look forward to your next visit. The snow has been wonderful this year!
Beautiful Home! A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in February, 2016 We enjoyed a long weekend with friends here (two couples, four kids) and the layout was ideal. The house is spacious and clean and well decorated. The beds were very comfortable, and the house is well-stocked with supplies. Lots of games for the kids! Excellent communication and check-in/out help. Very happy with the experience overall and we would love to stay here again.Two notes: The kitchen has only one outlet, which was really strange. Maybe a power strip would help? Also, not expected or necessary, but tinfoil and/or cling wrap would have been great to find in the kitchen drawers. :)
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for taking the time to review 7 Lassen. It's a perennial favorite!
Winter Getaway Elizabeth S. from Salem, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 4 days in December, 2015 Almost everything about our experience with this house, and Discover Sunriver were great. The house was lovely, a perfect retreat to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We did have one issue though...one of the main reasons we chose this house to rent was because it was advertised as having a wood burning fireplace. Because who doesn't love a crackling fire in December in the snow? We were sold! I even emailed to see if we needed to bring our own wood, to which Discover Sunriver replied 'No, we supply as much as you need.' Sadly, when we arrived, there was only a gas fireplace, and it was quite obvious that it was brand new, as the inside stones were still clean and soot-free. We called DS right away, told them our sad news, hoping they could offer a solution. Instead, Patricia informed us that she had now idea why we would think it would have a wood burning fireplace, and had we just called to reserve the home instead of doing it online, and there wouldn't have been such a misunderstanding. She then offered us a different home with a wood burning fireplace. This home wasn't nearly as nice or as larger as ours she said, but because we booked online, she could offer no discounts to stay in a house that was significantly cheaper. All in all, she most definitely made this to be our foolish mistake, never even offering so much as an apology. Because of this, we probably will not rent a home through DS again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for all of your comments Elizabeth. We understand that it was a special occasion for you that turned out less than perfect and we apologize for that. I want you to know that we did discuss this incident from top to bottom and have implemented procedures so this does not happen again. Thank you!
Vacation at #7 Lassen A guest from Dundee, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in September, 2015 We found the house beautiful and exactly what we needed -- the two master suites were lovely, and the kitchen very well-equipped. There was a nice large hot tub as well. We wondered why the upper windows in the back bedroom were not covered with blinds as the rest of the house was, and the people who slept in that room were bothered by the early morning light. Our biggest disappointment were the dining room chairs. There was a nice large wooden dining table, but the chairs were metal, with no padding or cushions, and they were very uncomfortable. The chairs just didn't seem to go with the rest of the furnishings.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are glad you enjoyed your stay at #7 Lassen Lane. Thank you so much for your feedback, and thank you for choosing to stay with us at Discover Sunriver year after year :)
August 2015 Lassen Lane #7 A guest from Arlington, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2015 Very nice home. Had everything you could need. Right across the path from the North Store which was very convenient.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you very much!!
Fantastic house Sheri K. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2015 We've stayed at this home for the past two summers and we love it! We enjoy the location near the N. Store and an easy ride to Sharc and the Village. The house is perfect for two families and very clean. We'll be back! We were disappointed to learn that Mavericks was closed as the proximity was a big draw.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will see you next time.
Lassen Lane 7 Douglas L. from Bothell, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2015 Absolutely wonderful vacation. First time to Sunriver. The home far exceeded our expectations. Very clean and comfortable for two families of four. About the only thing that could have made it better is if the property was a bit closer to the downtown Sunriver area. It was still only a 10 min bike ride or 5 min car ride away.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It is nice to hear you had a good time.
Wonderful home in the North end! Robert A. from Rohnert Park, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in March, 2015 Our family stayed in 7 Lassen Lane for six nights and was very impressed with the home. It is very large and spacious with room for all to spread out and relax. The hot tub and ping pong table were both used extensively and the large screen televisions in all of the rooms were great. There were also bikes for everyone to enjoy all of Sunriver's extensive bike paths. The beds were comfortable and the furnishings funtional (although the dining room chairs were a little funky). My wife and I also enjoyed the gas fireplace in the master suite! Our only suggestion would be to expand the selection of cookware, as it was quite limited (for example, there was a grand total of one very small saucepan that might have held a quart). All in all a great stay and we hope to stay here again in the future.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you very much for staying with us. We're checking on the cook ware. Our guess is it was hiding. We'll get it out in plain sight.
March 2015 visit Mary T. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in March, 2015 the house we rented was excellent, loved all the natural light, that it had 3 bathrooms, the large well stocked kitchen, and the ping pong table in the garage.
Top Rated Vacation Rental in Sunriver! A guest from Damascus, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in September, 2014 I've stayed in several Sunriver rental properties over the years and this one is by far the best! I like the fresh and new feel to the home and cleanliness which is probably due to their no-pet policy. It's conveniently located next to the North Store and is in a quiet cul-de-sac which is great for my children to ride bikes and play. This house has all of the amenities I look for in a vacation rental. I highly recommend it!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you. 7 Lassen is a marvelous home we look forward to your next visit.
Wonderful home in our favorite place! Janice B. from Redmond, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2014 Overall this is a great place to stay. The home is beautiful, clean and in a great location. The only complaint we have is that the oven door did not close and therefore it was difficult to use. The kitchen is not as well stocked as what we are used to in other homes we have stayed in. For instance there were no muffin pans or salad spinner.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will pass your suggestions on to the owner. We will take care of the oven door.
Great Rental Reviewed by: Scott G. recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2014 We stayed the week of August 19th. The house is beautiful. Very well kept in a great location within walking distance of the North Store and Mavericks. The house easily handles 8 people with plenty of space for all. I would definitely recommend this rental.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you very much.
open spaces Sherresa B. from Corvallis, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2014 Exceptionally clean and well kept. The house gives everyone space to be together or move to another area for a different activity.
Our favorite Sunriver rental! Sheri K. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in June, 2014 We have vacationed in Sunriver every summer for the past 15 years. This is our favorite rental! The house is beautiful and well-appointed and the we love the proximity to the North Store and Mavericks (our first time using the facility). The only downside is that the home doesn't come with Sharc passes.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad to hear you had a good time.