This clerestory cabin is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. With 4 bedrooms and 3 baths EVERYONE will have a comfortable place to enjoy their Sierra Vacation.
This cabin has a beautifull kitchen with granite countertops and updated fixtures. In an open lay formal dining for six is visible to the cafe table for four more diners. The dining area also opens up to the spacious decks to allow guests to spill outside and enjoy their meals with the back drop of the beautiful forest that surrounds this home. Stained concrete flooring, vaulted ceilings and skylights are only a few of the features that make this vacation destination so exciting. Relax in the sun room or gather around the foozball table for a rousing game.
BONUS: This home comes with guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs seasonal recreation and private restaurant subject to guest fees.
There is always something to do for everyone! World renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees is less than 5 minutes away! And the award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone.
Of course Bear Valley Ski Resort is just a short drive away!
We look forward to your next visit to the Grizzly's Den!
SUGAR PINE + PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning, and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. An additional $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply if you choose to bring your four-legged family member. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $694.40
3 nights $954.10
4 nights $1,213.80
5 nights $1,383.40
6 nights $1,625.08
7 nights $1,748.04
Add'tl nights $224.72
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Bunk
* Business Services Nearby: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Restaurants, Golf Course Nearby, Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Geographic Proximity: Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Close to Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries, Close to Blue Lake Springs Rec, Close to Town
* Home Living Amenities: Linens & Towels, Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Gas Log Stove, WiFi High Speed Internet, Washer & Dryer, Dining Area, Great Room, Loft Area, Sky Lights, Wall Electric Heating
* Indoor Entertainment: Foosball Table, Library, Cable TV, Large Screen TV, Games & Puzzles, STREAMING NETFLIX
* Kitchen Amenities & Basics: Gas Stove Top, Granite Countertops, Dishwasher, Microwave, Espresso Machine, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Blender, Serving Pieces, Cookware, Flatware
* Outdoor Entertainment & Features: Gas BBQ Grill, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Seating, Deck, Club House, Lake Nearby, Shared Pool, Accessible Tennis Courts, Mountain Views, Access to Blue Lake Springs Rec