Peace, quiet and a marked hiking trail to the Sods...life is good!
I turned to Mr. Webster again. He tells me that a retreat is ?a place of refuge, seclusion or privacy?. There you have it. Welcome to Treetop one of Timberline?s best kept secrets. Nestled on 14 quiet, wooded acres this lovely property includes a pond, a stream and a marked hiking trail all the way to Dolly Sods. The main level of the house provides open space for meal preparation and or out. Teens and tweens will love the downstairs family room with plenty of room to ?chill? and foosball too! Bedrooms on all three levels are sure to please early risers and night owls. While wrapped in privacy you can still enjoy the comforts of home, and possibly more. Satellite TV, WIFI, wood burning fireplace, and outdoor hot tub are all included. Winter visitors must have 4-wheel drive for access.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 2 Bunk 1 Full
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, VCR, Foosball Table, Multiple TV's
* Geographic: Secluded, Views, Wooded, Timberline Gated Community, Hiking
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Fireplace, WIFI
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Pond, 4 Wheel Drive Required in Winter