One Ski Hill Place – Studio Condominium – Ski-In / Ski – Out – Perfect Location - Sleeps 3 – 4
An ideal location in a perfect destination! One Ski Hill Place has unrivaled placement, allowing you to experience the best of Breckenridge. This elegant studio condominium located in the One Ski Hill Place luxury resort can sleep up to 4 people and is loaded with beautiful amenities. You can take in the gorgeous views as you look east across the stunning Continental Divide from the balcony located right off of the living room. This condo is the perfect getaway for couples and is a great way to enjoy everything Breckenridge and One Ski Hill Place has to offer.
LOCATION - This incredible slopeside all-season resort is situated at the base of Peak 8. These luxurious condominiums are steps from the Gondola to get you to the slopes or right into town. You can enjoy the convenience of your own ski locker and ski valet and walk right out to access four ski lifts!
UNIT AMENITIES - This condominium has many modern features including stainless steel Bosch appliances and a full kitchen with granite countertops and an eat-in counter. The unit comes equipped with a full-size Murphy bed and a queen-size sleeper sofa with a full bathroom. Further amenities include a moss rock gas fireplace, 42-inch HDTV with DIRECTV, a Blu-ray player, wireless internet, iPod dock/alarm, and in-room safe. This unit also has an in-room washer and dryer for your convenience.
RESORT AMENITIES - At One Ski Hill Place you can lounge in the lobby which features a large, three-sided fireplace or relax in the grand piano living room while looking out onto the ski slopes. The outdoor plaza seats up to 300 guests with a heated deck and fireplace. The aquatics center features an adult pool, a kids’ pool with a gradual sloping entry, an outdoor hot tub with a fire pit, a sauna and a steam room. After a day on the slopes, roll a few games at the two-lane bowling alley or visit the Rejuvenation Center for a soothing massage. Additional comforts include a fitness center, two movie lounges, a game room, heated underground parking (with free valet service), and the best on-mountain après-ski spot in Breckenridge – the T-Bar. If you choose to dine at the resort, The Living Room restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The resort also features a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in town where you will find dining, shopping and nightlife. You can also access the seasonal BreckConnect gondola, which transports you to Peak 7 or directly into town.
Property at a Glance
• Studio / 1 Bath / 565 s./ 2nd Floor
• Sleeps up to 4 – Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa & Full-Size Murphy Bed (Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Arapahoe National Forest
• One Ski Hill Place - Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Ski-In / Ski-Out
o Main St - 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to people (3 bar stools - eat-in counter)
• Living Room - Gas Fireplace, Sleeper Sofa, Murphy Bed, Flat Screen TV with DIRECTV, Blu-ray Player & iPod Dock
• Balcony with Views
• Private Laundry – Stackable Washer & Dryer Located in Utility Closet
• Air Conditioning
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Theater Room, Bowling Alley, Game Room, Fitness Area, Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Concierge, Restaurants, Ski School, Ski Lockers & Ski Valet, Meeting Rooms, Business Center & Resort Shuttle Service
• Underground Heated Parking Garage & Complimentary Valet Parking
Studio Bedroom (Living Room Area):
• 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
• 1 Full-Size Murphy Bed
• Shared Bath with Combination Bathtub/Shower & 2 Sinks
• No Pets / No Smoking
Additional Features: Swimming Pool: Comm, Hot Tub: Comm, Sauna: Comm, TV, DVD: Blu, High Speed Internet, Games, Fireplace: Gas, Billiards Table: Comm, Stereo: iPod, Private Deck/Balcony, Laundry Facilities: Priv, On Shuttle Route, Elevator, Parking Spaces: 1, Ski Storage: Lckr