Situated on a large lot with old growth trees this ski in and ski out custom home is tucked away and is very private. There is ski out access to the legendary Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and is walking distance to all the amenities of the Village Core. The guest house and main house have been totally renovated within the last few years. The home has a fantastic open floor plan for entertaining, large rock mantle, vaulted ceilings, with massive windows to take in the winter scene. Enjoy sitting around one of the 2 wood burning fireplaces, including one near the pool table! Large decks that surround the house, and add the living space and are quiet spaces to sit amount the forest or point up at the mountain and discuss where your best ski run was. Not a bad place to soak in the outdoor hot tub either! Very close proximity to the S. Entrance to the Grand Teton National Park, and the new Tom Fazio golf course located at Shooting Stars well as all of the recreational opportunity available in Teton Village.
Much of Teton Village is centered around the base area with the ticket offices ski school, skier shuttle and all the hustle and bustle of a destination ski area, but once you retreat to this two-level home located on a private cul-de-sac all you can hear snow falling and all you can see are fantastic mountain views, summer or winter.
Layout in main house as follows:
Downstairs bed 1 = twin trundle and bunk bed with twin on top and full on bottom. Full bathroom in hallway shared with bedroom 2.
Downstairs bed 2 = 2 twin beds.
Downstairs TV room/ laundry.
Downstairs bed 3 = 1 twin and and 1 bunk bed (twin on top and bottom). Private full bath in this room.
Downstairs bed 4 = 1 king with fireplace, full bath in hallway for this room.
Main level layout:
Master bed = king with fireplace, and full bath with steam shower.
Powder room in entry.
great room with two sided firplace, pool table on one side. Dining for 8 at main table, 4 at bar, and 4 at kitchen dinette with fireplace.
Guest house has one bedroom with king bed and loft with 3 twin mattresses plus full bathroom, kitchen, and living area.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 11 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: 5 Bedrooms in Main House with Master on first floor, Junior master and 3 guest bedrooms downstairs. There is also a guest house with one bedroom and a loft.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Jackson Hole Mountian Resort, Grand Teton National Park
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Stereo System, Pool Table
* Geographic: Near National Park, Near Ski Area, Near River, Near National Forest Trail Heads
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub