Vacation Apartment in Scharbeutz-Klingberg - 517 sqft, comfortable, cozy, clean, modern (# 3806)
Ferienhaus Marite is on the Baltic Sea with two apartments that is very suitable for two generations, friendly couples, friends and families with children. The apartments in the cottage on the Baltic are comfortable, cozy, clean, modern, and generous equipment with good comfort. The area in and around Scharbeutz-Klingberg offers many opportunities to enjoy a pleasant and relaxing holiday., key advantages: comfortable, cozy, clean, modern, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* Living and sleeping area ground floor: Rolling Shutters, fireplace, convertible sofa 180 x 200 for 2 people, chairs, 3 coffee tables, shelf unit with stereo / CD, books, games, TV - Satellite flat screen TV, DVD player.
* Fitted kitchen Ground floor: fridge with *** freezer, 4-burner stove, hood, dishwasher, sink, microwave with grill, coffee and pad coffee machine, crockery & cutlery for 12 people, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, blender, egg cooker, waffle maker.
* Dining area: Dining table with extension table, salt and pepper shakers, decoration, placemats, table runners.
* Ground floor: 1 double bed, 2 wardrobes with overbed, shelf with books, shelves with radio clock, television with DVD player
* Ground floor shower room: round shower, toilet, bidet, sink, towel dryer, hair dryer, soap dispenser, shower gel, toilet paper, toilet - cleaner.
* Partially covered 25 sqm terrace with sun loungers, parasols, tables, 8 chairs terrace, barbecue.
* 10 sqm balcony with folding table, 2 sun loungers, 3 balcony chairs, cushions, electric grill.
* Detergent, dishwashing tablets, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, tea towels etc.
* Shower Gel, hand soap in the dispenser, make up wipes
* For leisure, the following is provided for our guests: 1 beach chair in the beach section 26 in Sleaford, 3 bikes (women's, men's, June Orrad)
* Hanging chair swing, infant swing, swing, sand shell and parasol for the beach
* Sand toys, Teepee, badminton set, badminton, balls
* Soccer, tennis set, games, Kubb, bowls, etc.
* Bread service Gleschendorf: Telephone: 04524 - 272
* Bicycle rentals Dittmer: Scharbeutz Badeweg Phone: 5
* Information for fishing and rowing boats in Pönitz: Telephone: 04524 - 304
* Information folders in the apartments with further information including Doctors, dentists, addresses and phone numbers
Location Lübeck Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Lübeck Airport. From Lübeck Airport the distance to the unit at Seeweg 48, 23684 Scharbeutz-Klingberg is about 30 km (18.7 miles), approximately a 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Scharbeutz-Klingberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $71-$95 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 517 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, has a cozy fireplace, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Fireplace, Sofabed
Discover Scharbeutz-Klingberg and local activities:
* Bathing in the Baltic Sea, the great Pönitzer lake or in the Baltic Sea, Scharbeutz Baltic Sea spa with saunas
* Boat trips from Scharbeutz Pier - trips along the coast
* Fishing on the Pönitzer See and various water bodies in the area.
* Riding - various equestrian centers in the immediate area
* Cycling - various signposted cycle paths and also at the beach promenade
* Liners - along the bike path designed for the beach promenade
* Walking - several marked trails
* Sailing - Pönitzer large lake, sailing school Timmendorfer Strand, Niendorf and Travemünde with boat rental
* Sea surf great Pönitzer - surf school and Haffkrug Timmendorfer beach
* Diving-diving center Scharbeutz
* Tennis - Scharbeutz hall and outdoor spaces
* Water - Plant on Lake Süseler
* Basketball - field at the football field Haffkrug
* Beach volleyball - Scharbeutz on beach free
* Paragliding - Niendorf on Brodtener bluffs
* Kite flying on the beach in spring and autumn
* Various museums in the area and Lübeck, e.g. Open-air museums
* Eselpark Nessendorf
* Hansapark Sierksdorf
* Karl-May-Festspiele Bad Segeberg
* Kinderspieltreff in Gumda – Kinderland Scharbeutz -
* Sea Life Center Timmendorfer Strand.
* Vogelpark Niendorf
* Zoo Arche Noah Grömitz
* Scharbeutz Oktoberfest - Ostereiersuchen - Osterfeuer – Schützenfest - Strandmärkte
* Wald- and Wiesenfeste diverse in der Umgebung
* Kartoffelfest Scharbeutz- Klingberg
* Aalwoche Haffkrug
* Beachvolleyball Timmendorfer Strand
* Hafenfest Neustadt and Niendorf
* Hundetage Scharbeutz
* Beautiful destinations in the Holstein Switzerland like Ploen or Eutin.
* Eutiner Festival - opera and operetta performances in one of the most beautiful open-air theaters in Germany
* Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival
* In Ratekau you find a beautiful altar in a very old stone church. Directly on the shores of Lake Hemmelsdorfer is an open-air restaurant with smoked his fish, fried or pickled operates.
* In the resort village of Warnsdorf you can visit a farmer's market. Depending on the season strawberries, cherries or raspberries can be picked even there.
* A visit to the Karl May Festival
* For children can also visit the Hansa Park
* Theme park fun in Sierksdorf and is reached by car in about 10 minutes.
* A very great experience for the kids, a visit to the outdoor stage in Lübeck
* The Sea - Life Timmendorfer beach with aquarium with sharks and seahorses i st another experience for children and adults alike.
* Even the donkey park for horse riding and carriage drawn and stroking in Nessendorf is recommended
* For tours with young children to a petting zoo offers "Noah's Ark" in Grömitz - large variety of animals including petting
* The Train & Bus Children Consulate in Sleaford offers games, crafts, running around, painting, fun and professional child care.
* The Museum in Pönitz with historic machine tools, temporary exhibitions on local history, a museum shop and the historical libraries
* The Marzipan-Show in Lübeck is unique in the world
* Kieler Woche - the world's largest sailing event with frills Travemünde Week - sailing and fun.
* In the Baltic Sea spa in Sleaford you find the Aqua-world experience, the sauna paradise with Finnish saunas, a gentle biosanarium or Roman steam bath. In the wellness area you can enjoy pure relaxation at the spa there is also a fitness club. Not to mention the water fun for the whole family with baby and toddler pool
* Large land for resting, sunbathing, games for children and adults are in storage such as badminton Set, Viking Chess (Kubb), boccia, foot gate and ball, badminton, table tennis set, beach toys and more.
* In the summer when it gets really hot, the Baltic Sea and the large Pönitzer lake is ideal for swimming. With the best time is late summer and autumn. The places are not as full, but the temperatures still allow a bath and sunbathing in a beach chair.
* Long walks with or without a dog, at the beach or through the woods. Dogs Freilaufgehege Scharbeutz - here the dog can run off leash dog beach in the forest Scharbeutz - with the dog on the beach - even during the season.
* The Small, Large Pönitzer lake and the Taschensee strung together, separated by meadows and pastures.
* A magnificent view of the country and the Baltic Sea have been over the hills. Fir and beech forests alternate with the three lakes, with ponds, meadows, streams and fields. In the original nature with the yellow canola fields, picturesque lakes and beautiful mixed forests, you can relax and recover well.
* For nature lovers, the Nature Trail by the Scharbeutzer Heath with the observation tower you can enjoy a view of the surrounding landscape.
Coming in a car, reach us via the A1 motorway. From the A1 take the exit (16) Scharbeutz and then turn left onto the B 432, go in the direction Segeberg / Plon / Pönitz, after 1,5 km turn left at the traffic lights Klingberg, then drive about on for 1.5 km and then turn half right into the Seestraße. (small thatched cottage on the corner) After 300m turn left into the sea and go to the last parking lot. There you will find our house.
More travel info about Scharbeutz-Klingberg: Klingberg, also called Klingberg am See, is a village in the municipality of Scharbeutz in Schleswig-Holstein.