Vacation Apartment in Tutzing - 915 sqft, spacious, comfortable, bright (# 3833)
Spacious, very comfortable apartment (approx. 85 sqm) with two bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen with dishwasher, bathroom, and its own entrance. Other amenities include a barbecue, balcony, parking lot, WiFi, bed linen, and towels. It is about 3 km to the Starnberg lake with swimming. The apartment has an open view over the Alpine foothills to the Alps. Using the suburban railway, Munich is conveniently located about 30 minutes driving distance to attractions such as the castles and the magnificent baroque churches., key advantages: spacious, comfortable, bright, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Tutzing is only 25 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment has a private entrance. With approximately 85 m², it is very spacious. The location on the first floor of our house provides bright rooms. It offers an exclusive view of the foothills and in suitable weather to high mountains. The view from the living room to the east gives the impression of uninterrupted area. Here you can enjoy the morning sun through the large south window. The apartment is equipped with all the practical details such as a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, flower vases, or even a mixer in the kitchen. A collection of games with playing cards can be used to entertain the family.
* Living room: The comfortable seating area offers complete relaxation for your holiday activities. With the satellite TV system and satellite radio and CD / DVD - Player your entertainment is ensured. A game collection with cards, dice, board game or puzzle offer relaxation for your vacation. For a clear view to the mountains for hiking and a handy pair of binoculars is ready.
* Bedroom 1: The "master bedroom" is equipped with a large double bed and a built-in closet and a dresser. You will therefore not have any problem to stow also extensive holiday luggage. The comfortable beds offer plenty of exercise options with a sleeping area of 100 * 200 cm each. With the shutters in front of the balcony door, you can shade the bedroom during the day. On request we can also provide a cot (baby up to 3 years, less than 90 cm and lighter than 30kg).
* Bedroom 2: The second bedroom is equipped for a comfortable stay with chairs, shelves, closets and a conversion table. In the evening the second bed is pulled out for the second sleeping space with a handle under the sun. Both beds have a mattress of 90 x 200 cm for the comfortable sleep. With the shutters in front of the balcony door, you can also shade the bedroom this day
* Dining room: We have provided you in the apartment dishes and glasses. For your younger children we can offer you a high chair. In the dining room we present you with a selection of information material ready for your activities, such as a map from Tutzing, advice for places in the area, a schedule of Munich and information for your trips to Munich.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with all the accessories that include a dishwasher, ceramic hob with oven, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, mixer and basic kitchen utensils. The large fridge with ***-freezer is standard as well as the abundant equipped with dishes, glasses and cutlery.
* Our apartment has two balconies: a little to the east, which can be reached from the kitchen. The large balcony from the living room and you can of the two bedrooms from entering. There are four patio chairs, a small balcony table and two chairs ready for your sunbathing. As a sunscreen, you can span and a parasol. Enjoy the view over the landscape with a cup of coffee or tea, at a balmy evening is sure to lift your holiday mood a glass of wine. In the garden, we can offer a further covered seating area, where you also have a small charcoal grill.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Diemendorfer Straße 29, 82327 Tutzing is about 84 km (52.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 15 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Tutzing, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $111-$112 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 915 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Telephone, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games
Our apartment is located in the southern outskirts of Tutzing in the district of Unterzeismering. Since there is no public transportation here, the journey by car is necessary. The immediate area is characterized by its rural character. The sprawling foothills of the Alps offers a special holiday with many hidden treasures. The unique scenic location in the 5-Lakes (Starnberger See, Ammersee, Wörthsee, Pilsensee and Wesslinger See) offers many opportunities for recreation and real holiday experiences.
Discover Tutzing and local activities:
* With its sprawling lake-promenade Tutzing is a real gem among the places on Lake Starnberg, several miles to the parks extend directly on the lakeshore. All of these parks have in common that you can enjoy a spectacular view of the Alps here. Near the center of the Brahms Promenade, continue south on the homely Thoma Tutzinger space between the old and the new church to the small local museum, decorated with a wooden bleacher pavilion park. Just a few steps further to the south to reach the Kustermannpar.
* The food in Tutzing offers primarily Bavarian cuisine with seasonal and fresh fish from the lake. You can also Chinese, Italian or Greek food. There are also famous Bavarian beer gardens.
* In Tutzing, there are grocery stores, as well as all the shops for food, sports, fashion, etc. For your vacation, you can rent bikes in Tutzing with the option of electric bikes.
* With excellent water quality, you can choose among many water activities: swimming and relaxing swimming in the lake or exploring the lake by boat. The Tutzinger lenders offer this rowing, treadmill or electric boats for self drive if you have a sailing license and/or just renting a sailboat.
* Cyclists find in our region offers a variety of marked long-distance or regional cycling routes. While the long-distance trails with tours ranging from 70-195 km, there are also regional cycling routes offer with 15 to 50 km in length as day trips for families.
* Tutzing and its surroundings presented the largest Nordic walking park in Germany: 23 routes with a total of 280 km of track run. The trails are well marked.
* The region around Lake Starnberg is among the assets as golf tip. In addition to the Tutzing Golf Course there are 7 other golf courses in the area.
* The castles in the Bavarian Oberland such as Linderhof or Neuschwanstein can be reached by car in a short time. A trip to the Rose Island in Lake Starnberg is also highly recommended.
* In the neighboring Possenhofen you can visit on certain days of the Sisi Museum.
* Worth seeing are the many Baroque churches in the region, examples being only the Marie Münster Unterdießen and the Wies Church.
* For art lovers, the Buchheim Museum nearby is a special attraction. Other artistic highlights are the Gabriele Münter-Haus in Murnau, the Henry Campendonck Museum in Penzberg and Mark Francis Museum in Kochel.
* Do you want to explore the city of Munich? For sightseeing in Munich, we recommend public transport which takes about 30 - 45 minutes. The Tutzing station is in the city while the regional train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Kochel is about 3 km away.
Tutzing is the terminus of an S-Bahn station and the trains from Munich to Garmisch-Partenkirchen or to Kochel. On weekends in Tutzing ICE hold for ICE trains to and from northern Germany.
Approachign from the north of the town center Tutzing , go towards the Buchheim Museum. After about 2 km the district Unterzeismering and just after a pedestrian crossing branches off to the right from the Diem Straße. After an S-curve over the end of the local part (towards west) on this road, over a level crossing, after a short steep slope turn left off the road to the two-family house at number 29.
Directions from the south towards the main lake: On Bernried to Tutzing-Unterzeismering. In the center left turn into the Diem Straße, continue as described above.
Directions from the south towards Weilheim use federal highway 2 towards Tutzing, at Diem village go about 5 km follow the signposts right to Unterzeismering. You are then in the Diem Straße, after 400 meters turn right, the entrance to the two-family house from.
More travel info about Tutzing: Tutzing is a municipality in the district of Starnberg in Bavaria, Germany and is situated on the west bank of the Starnberger See south of Munich.