Vacation Apartment in Reit im Winkl - 387 sqft, cozy, comfortable, homey (# 3958)
Each has a view nature., key advantages: cozy, comfortable, homey, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room with dining area, , upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, , bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Reit im Winkl, Walking distance into downtown Reit im Winkl is only 1 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment has a bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, and dining area.
Location Salzburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Am Grünbühel 2, 83242 Reit im Winkl is about 66 km (41.2 miles), approximately a 50 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Reit im Winkl, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $74-$90 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 387 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, Cable TV, Patio, Sofabed
Discover Reit im Winkl and local activities:
* Watzmann Berchtesgaden
* St. Bartholomä am Königssee
* Schloss Amerang
* Weltmetropole München
* Zoo Salzburg
* Bad Reichenhall
* Our guests enjoy unlimited swimming in Reit im Winkl and the area! With the SchwimmCard we offer our guests free access to the indoor and outdoor swimming pools
* Freibad Reit im Winkl
* Hallenbad Reit im Winkl
* Kössen Erlebnis Waldschwimmbad
* Walchsee Strandpromenade
* Walchsee Ostufer „Birk”
* Naturschutzgebiet Weitsee
* Skiing on the Winklmoos / flagstone
* Benzeck Lifts
* skiing in the center of Reit im Winkl
* cross-country skiing and skating
* Winter Hiking in Bavaria
* Cycling and Mountain biking
* Golf and Tennis
Top 5 hiking paths in Reit im Winkl:
* Taubensee, 1138 m. Walking time: Tourist Info - Glapfalm - Hutzenalm - Stoibenmöseralm - Taubensee - Ochsenalm - Hutzenalm - Birnbach - total 6 hours. Requirement: mountain hike with some steep and narrow paths. (580 meters). Refreshments: Stoibenmöseralm, Taubenseehutte, Hutzenalm, Stoaner, Glapfhof. Sights: view of Chiemsee, Taubensee, Glocknerschau.
* Eggenalm - Fellhornbahn 1765 m. Walking time: Hindenburghütte - Straubingerhaus - Fellhornbahn - Straubingerhaus - Hindenburghütte, total: 4 - 4 ½ hours requirement: moderate hike (570 meters) Refreshments: Hindenburghütte, Sulznerkaser, Straubingerhaus. Sights: Anna-Kapelle, Klaubsteinmauern, Kapelle auf der Eggenalm.
* Dürrnbachhorn - Gratüberschreitung 1776 m. Walking time: Winklmoosalm - Dürrnbachhorn - Gratüberschreitung - Finsterbachalm - Winklmoosalm, total 3 ½ hours requirement: Challenging mountain tour, sure-footedness and vertigo (600 meters) Refreshments: Pötschalm, Bergstation, Finsterbachalm, Traunstein Hütte. Sights: Gratüberschreitung, panoramic view
* Kammerköhr / Steinplatte, 1869 m. Walking time: Winklmoosalm - Möseralm - Stallenalm - Kammerköhr / Steinplatte - Möseralm - Winklmoosalm Total: 4-5 hours Requirements: extensive mountain tour (700 meters) Refreshments: Winklmoosalm, Möseralm, Stallenalm Berghaus Kammerköhr. Sights: landmark and memorial cross on Scheibelberg, 2 chapels, reservoirs, Schwammerling.
* 5 Heutal - Staubfall - Gföller Mähder. Walking time: Winklmoosalm - Heutal - Staubfall - Ochsenbrunn a) Ochsenbrunn - Winklmoosalm, total: 4 ½ - 5 hours b) Ochsenbrunn - Gföller Möhder - Winklmoosalm Total: 6 Hours Requirement: Lightweight, long hike Refreshments: Winklmoosalm, Heutal Moarlack. Worth seeing: Hochwald Saalforste, Heutal, Staubfall, Gföller Mähder
* Our Services: Guided walks, themed walks, hiking maps and literature at the guesthouse. Backpacks, poles, water bottles are at your disposal.
By car: From Munich, take the A8 towards Salzburg. Exit at the highway exit Bernau and continue on the B305 in the direction of Reit im Winkl. From the highway, drive about 27 kilometers.
From Salzburg: take the A8 towards Munich. Exit at the highway exit and continue on Inzell Ruhpolding Ruhpolding to Reit im Winkl.
by bus and train: There are several daily bus services from Prien am Chiemsee Bahnhof to Reit im Winkl. The travel time by bus from Prien to Reit im Winkl is about 1 hour.
By plane: from the airports of Munich and Salzburg. Our partner www.Haberhauer-Touristik.de offers transfers from railway stations, airport and also excursions.
More travel info about Reit im Winkl: Reit im Winkl is a small village in the southeastern part of Bavaria, Germany, in the Traunstein district. It is situated southwest of Ruhpolding in the Alps. The village area has borders with two states of Austria, Tyrol and Salzburg. The small village of Koessen in Tyrol is the next village following the river Lofer to the confluence into the Tiroler Achen. Reit im Winkl has a population of approximately 2,600. It is a famous tourist resort, especially for winter sports. The skiing area is located in a district of the village called Winklmoos Alm.