Vacation Apartment in Freudenstadt - 538 sqft, friendly, cozy, central (# 4033)
Friendly and cozy apartments in a quiet location yet close to center. It has a small garden shed and small lawn., key advantages: friendly, cozy, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Freudenstadt is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* Bedrooms: 2 (each 2 pers.)
* Living rooms: 1
* Eat-in kitchen (fully equipped)
* Bathroom / separate WC
* Bed linen / towels included
* Phone (optional)
* satellite TV
* Mini wet bar
* Children: crib, high chair, toys, children's books
* Garden with deck option
* Gazebo with barbecue
* Table tennis
* Storage space for your bikes, skis, etc.
* Washing machine (fee € 2.50)
* Tumble dryer (fee € 2.50)
* Bicycle and toboggan hire (for a fee)
Location Baden Airpark:
This unit is located conveniently near Baden Airpark. From Baden Airpark the distance to the unit at Frühlingsauweg 17, 72250 Freudenstadt is about 70 km (43.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 10 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freudenstadt, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $64-$73 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Discover Freudenstadt and local activities:
* In addition to the largest market place in Germany, Freudenstadt offers many opportunities for recreation and physical activity.
* The winter is idyllic in the townl. Different ski lifts and trails near the city.
* Hiking and cycling trails
* Pool with sauna and spa
* Downhill & cross country skiing opportunity
* Mini Golf
* Horse Riding
* 18-hole golf course
More travel info about Freudenstadt: Freudenstadt is a town in Baden-Wuerttemberg in southern Germany. It is capital of the district Freudenstadt. The closest population centres are Offenburg to the west (approx. 36 km away) and Tuebingen to the east (approx. 47 km away).