LLAG Luxury Vacation Home in Westerland - comfortable, bright, modern (# 4059)
The houses were completed in 2012 and are located in the district of Alt-Westerland. They are all no more than 2000 m to the center and to the beach of Westerland. Enjoy the best conditions for a beautiful and varied holiday., key advantages: comfortable, bright, modern, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The 6 houses consist of two Endreihenhäusern, two middle terraced houses and two semi-detached houses. The houses have space for 6-8 people. Each house has both a terrace and a balcony facing south or west.
Location Sylt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Sylt Airport. From Sylt Airport the distance to the unit at Culemeyerstraße 3, 25980 Westerland is about 8 km (5.0 miles), approximately a 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Westerland, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $356-$306 for 8 persons.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Television, Balcony, Patio
Discover Sylt and local activities:
* Konzerte im Alten Kursaal von Klassik bis Boogie Woogie
* Sylter Lammtage im summer
* Kitesurf Worldcup Sylt in summer
* Windsurf Worldcup Sylt in fall
* Winzerfest, Harleytreffen, Weihnachtsbaden, Musikmuschelkonzerte etc.
* Fishing, ballooning, boating, bowling, fitness, golf, deep sea fishing trips, bowling, rock climbing, horse-drawn carriage, mini-golf, horse riding, sauna, swimming, sailing, shopping, sightseeing, snowboarding, squash, surfing, diving, tennis, thermal baths, hiking, water skiing
More travel info about Westerland: Westerland lies on the North Sea island of Sylt and is Germany's northernmost town and a former municipality. Only the smaller communities of List, Wenningstedt and Kampen – none an incorporated town – lie farther north in Germany.