LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Bad Feilnbach - 592 sqft, rustic, quiet, comfortable (# 4081)
Organic farm. Very quiet location with large orchard lawn., key advantages: rustic, quiet, comfortable, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bad Feilnbach, Walking distance into downtown Bad Feilnbach is only 8 minutes, Equipment:
The 4* apartment is for 2 people, is located on the second floor and has a separate bedroom. The large living room has a comfortable sofa, a separate dining area, kitchen and a balcony. Storage space is plentiful. The living area is approximately 55 square meters.
* Equipment in the kitchen: coffee machine, fridge with freezer, toaster, egg cooker, kettle, 4 ring stove, oven, cutlery.
* Technical features: internet access, satellite - TV, flat screen TV, radio CD MP3 player.
* Facilities in the bathroom: hairdryer
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Hocheckstraße 25, 83705 Bad Feilnbach is about 101 km (63.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 2 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Feilnbach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $80-$104 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony
Our organic farm with eleven cozy apartments is located right at the foot of the Wendelstein mountain in the idyllic upper Bavarian spa town of Bad Feilnbach. Enjoy the spring shows with all its splendor, blooming fruit trees, small cats, sniff the fresh spring air and the butterflies dance a proverbial front of the nose. Enjoy this special season in our beautiful area and the beautiful foothills with its own special charms.
Discover Bad Feilnbach and local activities:
* Put on hiking shoes and the surrounding peaks with a number of walking paths. Enjoy cozy beer gardens and the mild spring sunshine with a enjoy delicious snack - the nature and gourmet offerings around Bad Feilnbach will inspire you.
* All attractions, excursions, events, sports, culture, hiking tips in Upper Bavaria, in the Chiemsee and the Chiemgau Alps country and in neighboring Tyrol are accessible by car within a hour.
More travel info about Bad Feilnbach: Bad Feilnbach is a municipality in the district of Rosenheim in Bavaria in Germany.