Vacation Apartment in Groemitz - 1184 sqft, natural, quiet, central (# 4105)
The use of all recreational activities around Hotel Hof Krähenberg such as swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, playgrounds is already paid and so free of charge to you. Bicycle rental and breakfast/dinner option is available at the hotel., key advantages: natural, quiet, central, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Groemitz is only 15 minutes, Equipment:
A spacious garden, partly furnished terrace or balcony, wireless Internet access (surcharge) are all available. The use of all recreational activities around Hotel Hof Krähenberg such as swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, playgrounds is already paid and so free of charge to you. Bicycle rental and breakfast/dinner option is available at the hotel. Guests can bring dogs upon prior arrangement.
* available with 4 bedrooms (110 sqm) or with 3 bedrooms (90 sqm)
* 2 to 8 people
* large living room with kitchenette, dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge-freezer
* 3/4 bedrooms (2/3 x double, 1 x 2 single beds
* 2/3 bathrooms (1 x toilet, sink and washing machine, 1/2 x bathroom with shower
* furnished roof terrace
* TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi
* All things to do in the hotel such as swimming pool, sauna, tennis court, etc. can be used for free.
* Bicycles, Solarium, Billiards for a small fee
* Our beautiful swimming pool 11 x 5 m, 29 degrees warm because it can withstand!
* Massage Greco-Roman atmosphere in the relaxation rooms, Finnish and bio sauna, cooling to the new outdoor patio. Pamper yourself in the spa area with a whirlpool or aroma bath, a relaxing wellness massage in many varieties, with Ayurveda, hot stone or a small spa package that is pure relaxation and recreation refueling.
* Gym - our new Ergoline sunbed is always available and the small gym also.
Location Lübeck Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Lübeck Airport. From Lübeck Airport the distance to the unit at Krähenberg 1, 23743 Groemitz is about 53 km (33.1 miles), approximately a 44 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Groemitz, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $139-$266 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1184 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Television, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area
Our cottages are on the Krähenberg on the outskirts of Grömitz and offer sweeping views of the rolling landscape of Ostholstein. Surrounded by nature, yet very close to the hustle and bustle of the Osteebades Grömitz, the town center is 800 m away and the main beach is 1,700 m away. Here you have direct access to the extensive hiking and biking trails in the Baltic Sea.
Discover Grömitz and local activities:
* Meerwasser Schwimmbad Grömitzer Welle, numerous attractive spa services, beauty treatments, arrange for Parfümerie Gehrls, a pedicure lady comes to the house.
* The tennis court at the hotel is also available free of charge.
* The Tennis Club Blau-Weiß-Grömitz can be rented for up to 4 people.
* Beach volleyball: on the beautiful beach in the immediate area near the marina is free for everyone. There are multiple courts.
* Other networks and fields on the open areas on the beach (north, center, south)
* Hiking, biking. Hof Krähenberg is an excellent starting point for exploring the beautiful Ostholstein on foot or by bicycle via the extensive network of bicycle and hiking trails. Bicycle rental at the hotel, kids' bikes and seats as well as a wagon (3, - € per day).
* Nordic walking routes of different lengths start right on the doorstep. Sticks can be borrowed for free. Guided tours are offered 3 times a week.
* Near the hotel are a football pitch, large sandpit with climbing frame, swings for the little ones , volleyball, trampoline, tennis court, billiards, darts, table tennis, football kicker for the adults - beach chair and garden seating for parents
* BeBo-FUNSPORTS Center Grömitz
* Indoor Soccer
* Mini Golf: One of the finest, if not the most beautiful, mini-golf course on the Bay of Lübeck is located directly on the beach in Pappelallee
* Right next to the mini golf course is an excellent trampoline.
* Inline Skating: Big fun park with half pipe, etc. in Blankwasserweg
* Free time riding at the Hopp family in Lenste. For advanced riders there are daily 1 -, 2 - or 5-hour rides offered. Inexperienced riders have an opportunity to make use a pony before a horse.
* For water sports enthusiasts Grömitz is one of the most beautiful grounds in the Bay of Lübeck. Two surf beaches, the marina and the Lensterstrand
* Surfing before Grömitz water sports station with surf school right on the beach next to the marina, where you can surf, learn to surf, testing course, family rates and much more, hire equipment and purchase, store own material, catamaran sailing.
* The sailing school M. Gutowsky "Blauer Peter" (tel. 04562/7156 or 9959) is located on Grömitzer marina.
* In the Grömitzer promenade in the town and the pedestrian Kirchenstraße you will find many nice shops.
* Hansestadt Lübeck (Unesco Weltkulturerbe)
* Haus der Natur - Cismar
* Zoo Arche Noah
* Meereszentrum Fehmarn
* Museumshof Lensahn
* 5-Seen-Fahrt, Große Plöner See-Rundfahrt
* Badeparadiese: Grömitzer Welle, Ostsee-Therme Scharbeutz, Subtropisches Badeparadies Weißenhäuser Strand, Dünenbad, aqua top Travemünde, Holsten-Therme Bad Schwartau
* Wasserski Süsel
* Columbuspark and Spielcenter Weißenhäuserstrand
* Minibornpark (in Schleswig)
* Tolkshow (Schleswig)
* Karl-May-Spiele Bad Segeberg
* Wildpark Eckholt
* Wasservogelreservat Wallnau
* Vogelpark Niendorf
* Garten der Schmetterlinge (Aumühle)
* Wallmuseum Oldenburg
* Freilichtmuseum Molfsee
* Ostholsteinmuseum Neustadt
* Dorfmuseum Schönwalde
* Schloß Eutin, Ostholstein-Museum
* Kloster Cismar
* Bananenmuseum Sierksdorf
* Mühlen- and Landwirtschaftsmuseum, Heimatmuseum (Fehrmarn)
* Glasbläserei (Malente and Segeberger Forst)
* Schinkenkate Braasch, Schinkenräucherei seit 1663
* Wakenitzfahrt, Lübeck-Ratzeburger See
* Scanlinie-Fähre von Puttgarden near Dänemark
* Boat trips from the Grömitzer pier to Seebrücke z. B. near Boltenhagen, Wismar, Insel Poel, Travemünde
The Golf Package: For just € 109, - playing on 5 of 8 beautiful golf courses between 3-8 p for € 154. When you first visit one of the courses you will receive your personal GOLF PACKAGE BALTIC chip card with which you can put cash onto. On all eight courses you can play from Monday to Sunday.
* Golf Club Ostseebad Grömitz
* Golf-Club Brodauer Mühle
* Golfclub Fehmarn
* Golf Club Hohwachter Bucht
* Golf-Club Gut Waldshagen
* Golfanlage Timmendorfer Strand
* Golfclub Segeberg
* Golf- & Landclub Gut Uhlenhorst
by car: BAB A1 Hamburg - Lübeck - Fehmarn, exit: Neustadt-Pelzerhaken-Grömitz (13), 9 km up to reach the town entrance of Grömitz. At the large Shell petrol station, from there: 3rd Left, 1 Road sharp left = Nienhagener way, after approx 400 m of the Hof Krähenberg is on the left side.
By train: Take the Ferienzielbahnhöfe Neustadt in Holstein and Oldenburg in Holstein, the OsteeFerienLand is reached quickly and easily. From Neustadt there are regular buses connecting to Grömitz, Haltestelle "Markt", or take a taxi (about 20, - €).
By bus: from Hamburg-The bus drives daily from Hamburg to the Ostsee Haltestelle Grömitz-Markt. From Berlin: take the bus to the Bay of Lübeck, stop Grömitz-Markt. Get on board and enjoy the ride while you look forward to the white beach and the friendly atmosphere.
More travel info about Groemitz: Groemitz is a municipality in the district of Ostholstein, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is situated on the Bay of Luebeck, approx. 35 km northeast of Luebeck, and 23 km east of Eutin.