Vacation Apartment in Barkelsby - 969 sqft, ecological, comfortable, friendly (# 4139)
Ecologically built with straw-clay, very quiet location, just on the outskirts of Eckernförd, 4.5 km to the Baltic Sea beach. Lots of space, idyllic location. We are adjacent to a riding area where you can spontaneously take lessons. Two apartments next to each other, especially for little groups or families with children - up to max. 12 people. Bicycles for free., key advantages: ecological, comfortable, friendly, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Barkelsby is only 35 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
We want you to feel completely comfortable while counting on us. The apartments are built ecologically, healthy (clay plaster, straw bale insulation, shielded electric cables, etc.) and are allergy friendly. They also operate as environmentally friendly: no environmentally harmful cleaning products, solar hot water, solar / green energy, sewage treatment plant reeds and wood heating. These natural materials create a pleasant, healthy indoor air as it insulates the house against sound and heat. Rooms with straw / clay can "breathe", clay absorbs moisture and releases it in dry air again. Allergy and asthma sufferers feel more comfortable and even healthy people enjoy staying in our apartments.
* Living-dining room: large dining table, 2 chairs from which you can enjoy the view over the horse pasture.
* Gallery: cozy large sofa, overlooking the horse pasture, 4 chairs in the back of a lot of space to play and relax, high chairs and small table, games
* Bedroom 1: two single beds that can also put together
* Bedroom 2: three single beds, 2 you can put together
* The kitchen: coffee machine, dishwasher, stove with oven, enough pots and pans, dish towels
* Other features: Radio-CD player, TV with digital receiver, washing machine in the EC
* The colorful bathroom has a shower.
* Pick up from Eckernförde station if arriving by train
* Bicycles (negotiable)
* Cot, high chair
* Toys, board games
* smoke and pet hair free apartments
Location Kiel Holtenau Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kiel Holtenau Airport. From Kiel Holtenau Airport the distance to the unit at Rossee 1, 24360 Barkelsby is about 33 km (20.6 miles), approximately a 31 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Barkelsby, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $96-$120 for 5 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Only 4 km southwest of the picturesque port town of Eckernförde, shop and enjoy the maritime flair. Rossee is the Eckernförde Bay on the outskirts of Eckernförde.
Discover Barkelsby and local activities:
* 5 km southeast from here you will find a beautiful natural beach and striking cliffs. The Schlei Fjord is less than 9 km to the north
* Distance to shops: 1.5 km (Supermarkt Markant, Aldi, Lidl, Bäckerei), the nearest restaurant (1.0 miles) to downtown Eckernförde: 4 km, there is also an organic supermarket and a Volkornbäckerei and a nice weekly market.
* Cycling e.g. The beaches of the Eckernförder Bucht (about 4.5 km) and the loop (7.5 miles)
* Riding on the neighboring farm - Reitstall Maike Tewes
* A high ropes course in mature trees (Altenhof 6 km)
* Meerwasserwellenbad (Eckernförde)
* Tierpark Gettorf (about 18 km): 850 animals in 150 species await your visit, exotic wildlife from around the world in the middle of Schleswig-Holstein.
* In case of bad weather a day trip to Schleswig (25km) to the Landesmuseum Schloss Gottorf or to Wikingern
* In Flensburg (60 km) the "Phänomenta"
More travel info about Barkelsby: Barkelsby is a municipality in the district of Rendsburg-Eckernfoerde, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.