Vacation Apartment in Sankt Märgen - 323 sqft, quiet, loving, expedient (# 4142)
The house is in a very quiet location, loving and expedient, and has full equipment., key advantages: quiet, loving, expedient, fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, , Walking distance into downtown Sankt Märgen is only 55 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Our two cozy apartments which can accommodate 2-5 people and are located in the house next to the farm buildings. Both are bright and friendly and have feature full kitchens, telephone, satellite TV connection, Internet (DSL), separate entrances and lawn area with garden furniture. Table tennis table, table football and barbecue are available for you to use. Some steps also allow physically disabled guests easy access. For families with children we can provide high chair, cot and toys. On request we can serve you with a local breakfast at an additional cost.
Location EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Kussenberg 2, 79274 Sankt Märgen is about 96 km (60.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 4 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Sankt Märgen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $41-$68 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 323 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Relax in a natural environment surrounded by a natural landscape and spend your holiday in the country in the middle of the southern Black Forest. The Scheuerhalterhof makes a holiday for rest seekers, families with children, hikers, mountain bikers and motorcyclists equally interesting. Our younger guests especially appreciate the extensive outdoor play areas and the animals.
Discover Sankt Märgen and local activities:
* A bus stop is nearby, the nearest railway station (Himmelreich) is 8 km away. There, the trains run every half hour in the direction of Freiburg, Titisee, Schluchseewerk, Feldberg, etc.
* During your holiday you may use the public transport in the region as well as the natural swimming pool in St. Margen for free.
* Popular with our guests is a visit to the city of Freiburg.
* Within a short time you can reach our neighbors in Alsace and Switzerland and Lake Constance. Families with children should go to the Europa Park.
* Walk on the trails around St. Margen and Kapfenberg to St. Peter
* In winter, you are near the snowy ski lifts in the Black Forest.
More travel info about Sankt Maergen: Sankt Maergen is a German municipality in the middle of the Black Forest, which belongs to the district of Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald. The Kurort (spa town) is located around 25 km north of Freiburg im Breisgau.