Custom Log Home perched above Lake Cle Elum with panoramic views of the Lake and Cascade Mountains! Eagle's Nest boasts 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Private Hot Tub, an expansive entertainment deck, Foosball, Ping Pong, and a Wet Bar!
Picture perfect Log Home perched above Lake Cle Elum on 20 scenic acres. Relax on the expansive entertainment deck while enjoying the panoramic views of Lake Cle Elum and the Cascade Mountains. Eagle's Nest is constructed of 20" hand hewn Engleman Spruce Logs. You'll love the log home feeling as soon as you walk in the front door! The cabin is a perfect escape for a large group or multiple families. The cabin sleeps 12 comfortably and offers 3.5 bathrooms spread amongst 3 floors. The cabin comes fully equipped with a private Hot Tub, WiFi, Foosball, Ping Pong, Darts, Satellite TV, a basement Wet Bar, and AC! The cabin is also pet friendly, woof!!
The cabin boasts 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The main floor master has a King Bed and a rivate bathroom. Upstairs from the main floor are 2 additional bedrooms and a shared bathroom. One bedroom is furnished with 2 Twin Beds with pull out Twin Trundles underneath for a total of 4 Twin Beds. The other bedroom has 2 Twins and a Full Bed. In the basement is a another bedroom with a Queen Bed and it's own private bathroom. Just off the main floor great room is another 1/2 bath. The cabin sleeps 12 on beds, but we allow up to 14 guests as the max occupancy.
As you enter the cabin you'll be greated by very comfortable great room with expansive views of the lake and mountains. The centerpiece of the great room is the ledgestone, gas fireplace. Around the fireplace you'll find very comfortable couches and a 37" TV with Satellite and a DVD Player. The fully stocked kitchen boasts a gas cooktop, oven, microwave, and a large fridge with an ice maker. The dining room table will seat 6 comfortably. There's also an outdoor deck dining set that can seat 4.
The basement game room is fun for the whole family! It has a table for 4, wet bar with mini fridge, ping pong table, dart board, and foosball table. Just outside the basement laundry room is brand new 6 person Hot Tub! After a full day of activities you'll be ready to relax in the Tub and take in the views!
During the winter you can snowmbile directly from the cabin to over 200 miles of groomed trails and back country bowls! There's several snowmobile rental shops in the area. Don't hesitate to ask for additional rental information when making your reservation. The cabin is just a short 3.5 mile drive to Speelyi Beach at the lake for summer fun on the water. Golfers will also enjoy the close proximity to Suncadia Resort and it's 2 award winning golf courses!
Eagle's Nest is pet friendly. The nightly pet fee is $25 for up to 2 dogs. Please inquire about brining additional pets.
The final 2 miles to the cabin are on a gravel road. Four wheel drive is recommended year around. During the winter studded snow tires and/or chains are highly recommended. The road is fairly steep in a couple spots and you can assume you'll be driving on compact snow and ice. Do not plan on towing trailers to the cabin during the winter. Trailers can be parked at the base of the road at Roslyn Ridge. This is approximately 2 miles from the cabin.
* Swimming, Boating, and Jet Skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Golfing at Suncadia Resort (2 championship golf courses)
* Wine Tasting at Swiftwater Winery in Suncadia
* Snowmobiling and XC Skiing from the front door!
* Fishing on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake and "Blue Ribbon" Yakima River
* Horseback riding
* Skiing at Snoqualmie pass
* River rafting on the Yakima River
* ATV & Dirt Biking
* Roslyn Movie Theater
* Day or overnight hikes
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 6 Twin, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, WiFi Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Boat & Jet Ski Rentals, Golf Course, Grocery Store, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants & Bars, Scooter Rentals, Snowmobile Rentals
* Entertainment: Darts, DVD Player, Foosball Table, Ping Pong Table, Satellite TV, Snowmobile Trail Access
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Near Snowmobile Trails, Near State Park w/Boat Launch, Near the Lake, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Linens, Phone, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove, WiFi Internet
* Max Occupancy: Slps 12 - Max Occ 14
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Mountain / Lake Views