Clean and updated 3BD/2.5BA 2 story single family home! Located on Balboa Blvd, it features a third story loft with a rooftop deck with beautiful ocean views. 2 car garage, private laundry room and spacious master bedroom.
Relax at this beautiful 2 story single family home with rooftop deck and ocean views! Located on Balboa Blvd between Island Street and Medina Way, this family friendly home is just 1 house from the beach! It features a rooftop deck with ocean views, spacious bedrooms, bamboo wood floors and carpet, third story loft and updated kitchen with all the amenities!
The first floor has the living and dining room, kitchen, powder room and door to the garage. The living room has 2 brown suede sofas, coffee table, fireplace and a flat screen TV. To the left of the living room is a small desk for doing work and to the right is the dining room table that seats 4. The custom built kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, automatic ice maker in freezer, double oven, 5 burner stove and plenty of counter and cabinet space for preparing and storing food. There is a powder room just to the left of the kitchen and a door that leads to the 2 car garage. There is a front patio and a small side patio just off the dining room area that has a table and chairs, great for enjoying a cup of morning coffee or cool drink in the afternoon!
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and laundry room. The spacious master bedroom has a king bed, TV and gorgeous en-suite bathroom with a jetted tub and glass walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and third bedroom has a twin over twin bunk bed. There is another full bathroom with a double vanity with beautiful stone countertops and a walk-in shower. Outside the third guest bedroom there is a cute front balcony where you can sit and enjoy the breeze. There is a laundry room with a washer/dryer and cabinet space for storing towels and sheets.
The third story has a family friendly loft with a plush L-shaped couch and lots of room to hangout and play games. The couch pulls out to be a sleeper sofa. There is a sliding glass door that leads to the huge rooftop deck that has astounding ocean views, chairs and a BBQ, perfect for cooking for family and friends!
There is parking for 2 cars in the garage and extra space for storing bikes, surfboards and other beach gear.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms. King in Master, Queen and Twin over Twin Bunk bed. Sleeper Sofa in Upstairs Loft.
* Business: Near Balboa Pier, Nearby ATM, One House Off Sand!, Near Balboa Fun Zone, Near Balboa Ferry
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Internet Access
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Movie Theatre, Single Family Home
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Appliances, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Dishwasher, Fireplace, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deck (Upper Units), One House Off Sand!, Patio (lower units), Roof Top Deck, Boardwalk