My Israeli Home
High standard new apartment with a big sun balcony.
* Available on on 3-Aug till 3-Sep, 10-Sep till 16-Sep, 22-Sep till 19-Dec, 27-Dec and on...
Every train from airport to TEL-AVIV stops next to the house.
Get down at the first station, called TEL-AVIV HAHAGANA and then just 5 min by foot.
The apartment includes: air-conditioning, new beds with cozy thick mattresses (may be attached together for a couple), new prestigious dining corner, broadband WiFi, refrigerator, microwave, toaster-oven, dining table, cable TV, linen, towels, soap. Coffee&Tea facilities are also included.
Their are chairs&table at the balcony and a great sun, so you could sit and enjoy the sun, air and view.
Next to the house there is 24/7 super market and the 24/7 bus line #16. This bus line arrives every 5min and it gets to the central bus station of TEL-AVIV within 5min, then it continues through the center of TEL-AVIV along with the well known ALLENBY st. and up to the shore (15 min ride total).
This bus line has a stop at the famous Hacarmel market and Nahalat
Binyamin market which contain an amazing artistic hand made souvenirs.
The house is located at the southern of TEL-AVIV, 5 min walk from the train station.
There is the big famous HATIKVA market beside the house. This market offers a variation of meats, fruits, vegetables , legumes and special delicacies in a very cheap prices. The ETSEL street nearby is full of Yemenite authentic restaurants , food stands, bazaars. Everything there is so cheap and from a good quality.
It is very easy to get to the central bus station by bus line #16 whose station is next to the house. from central bus station you could reach everywhere in israel. Recommended sites:
1. Jaffa beautiful walkway which containing ancient buildings. There is also the very famous flea market beside.
2. The Western Wall in Jerusalem.
3. Beautiful Botanical Gardens in Haifa.
**A very low spread EXCHANGE PLACE located at The ETSEL-CHANOCH intersection. You should not exchange your money at the airport as it is relatively expensive there.
**By a train from airport + 10 minutes walk:
1. Take any train form airport to Tel-Aviv. Get down at the first
stop in Tel-Aviv (called TEL AVIV HAHAGANA).
2. When you exit the train station, turn to your right
side and walk straight ahead.
3. At the second traffic light, turn right into DEUEL street.
4. Continue straight ahead till the second intersection
and then turn left into BERECHYA street.
5. Take the first right turn into DORON street.
Continue ahead till you reach number 23.
6. Ring the bell :-)
**By a car from airport:
1. Get on highway road 1 to Tel Aviv-Yafo (according to
the direction signs).
2. Get out of the highway on the first exit in Tel Aviv-Yafo,
called 'Kibbutz Galuyot'.
3. Turn left in the traffic light junction, and cross the bridge.
4. Take the first right turn after the bridge, into
'Derech Hel Hashiryon' road. (to the Central Bus
Station according the sign). Continue along with this road.
5. You should see a bride in front of you- DON'T get on the bridge.
Take the first turn left at the traffic junction blow the bridge,
and then turn right t the next traffic light into LEVANDA st.
6. Take the first turn right. You Should now be at HAHAGANA st.
Cross the bridge in front of you.
7. Continue straight ahead and pass two traffic junctions.
After the second traffic junction drive slowly and pay
attention to your right side.
After ~30 meters take the first right turn into ABBAS st.
8. Turn right at the second intersection.
You should be at BERECHYA st.
9. Take the first turn left. You should now be at DORON st.
10. Continue ahead till you reach number 23.
11. You may now call us in order to welcome
you and help you to find a proper parking :-)