Vacation Apartment in Landau - 431 sqft, quiet, friendly, relaxing (# 3790)
Apartments in vineyard on the Southern Wine Route. English is spoken!, key advantages: quiet, friendly, relaxing, 1 living/family room, , kitchenette, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Equipment:
We have for you an apartment with a double bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet, living room with kitchenette (stove, sink, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, complete crockery), additional sofa bed for two persons, TV (cable connection), telephone and Wi-Fi .
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Godramsteiner Hauptstraße 121, 76829 Landau is about 56 km (35.0 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Landau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $77-$86 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 431 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Telephone, Sofabed
We are a family owned and run and manage around 12 hectares of vineyards. All our wines we produce environmentally benign policies. After the Riesling Riesling, the Pinot Noir and the after taste dry after Bacchus Bacchus, depending on type, semi-dry or mild expanded, we can provide something for everyone.
Discover Landau and local activities:
* We can organize or even extended your weekend!
* Bike rental with cycling map
* Wine festival visit
* Theater or cinema tickets
* Open Air events in Edesheimer Castle
* Villa Böhn in Neustadt at the Hambach lap
* Classical concerts on the Trifels or in the Villa Ludwigshöhe
* Tickets for the Holiday Park
* Tickets for the Animal and Nature Park or the Kurpfalzpark Wachenheim
* Wine Festival in Fürstenfeldbruck on Corpus Christi, May 30 - 2 June
* Movies in the Vineyard, 18 - 21 July 2013
* Wine Festival in Bocholt, 26 - 28 July 2013
* Wine Festival in Godramstein 9th - 13 August
* Theatre in the yard, probably on Saturday, 17.8
* Choir in the yard Saturday, 24.8.
More travel info about Landau: Landau or Landau in der Pfalz (pop. 41,821) is an autonomous (kreisfrei) city surrounded by the Suedliche Weinstrasse ("Southern Wine Route") district of southern Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is a university town (since 1990), a long-standing cultural centre, and a market and shopping town, surrounded by vineyards and wine-growing villages of the Palatinate wine region. Landau lies east of the Palatinate forest, Europe's largest contiguous forest, direct on the German Wine Route.