Welcome to the CHI Centre!
Here we cater for individuals. Our aim is to please! Your aim is to enjoy! Together we can make it happen!
Our Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw food and Macrobiotic Centre caters for Singles, Families and small Groups (up to 16 people) who want to feel at Home on arrival.
We offer a healthy holiday with fun activities including Swimming with the Turtles, Walking on the Beach, laying on our sunbeds to get a great tan or Relaxing in our hammocks!
If you want Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic Treatment, Homeopathy, Reflexology or Ear Candle Treatment We can arrange it for you!
Soak in our Jacuzzi Bath. Access our Library of 6000 Books, Numerous CDs & DVDs! Do Moon Bathing and Star Gazing on our comfortable lounges!
The beautiful Chi Centre is built from traditional Coral Stone in the style of an historic Barbadian Plantation House with mostly antique Furniture made from local Mahogany, set in 1 ½ acres of beautiful tropical gardens where no toxic chemicals have been used for 22 years! We grow organic fruits, herbs and veggies. The house is divided into one large apartment upstairs (which can also be rented by the room!) and 3 apartments downstairs, one full apartment and the other 2 sharing a kitchen, so they can be rented together if there are two couples or parents and 2 kids! We can accommodate a total of 14 Guests.
CHI Centre Guest House is only 15 minutes away from the airport, 1 mile from Bridgetown, Harbour Lights, The Boat Yard, Fusion Restaurant, Lobster Alive for Live Jazz!! We are located 2 minutes from the best Beach in Barbados; Carlisle Bay, where you can snorkel in the shipwrecks or just sunbathe, walk & swim! Our beaches are amazing with white clean sand and turquoise crystal clear waters!!
For the Shoppers, here in Barbados we have a variety of Shopping Centres around the island as well as some modern new air-conditioned Malls.
To ensure that your stay is simply wonderful as can be here's what you can expect!
• Welcome basket
• Bath towels, beach towels
• Electricity, Solar heated hot water, wall fans, 24/7 Wifi
• Board games, puzzles, cards, outdoor games
• Pay As You Go Mobile phones
• Salt, Pepper, Oil, Vinegar
• Washing liquid, multi-surface cleaner, cleaning sponges
• Hand soaps, shower wash, shampoo & conditioner
• Oven mitts, Tea towels, Dish cloths
We try to think of everything but if there’s something you need just ask and we will assist you however we can.
Tapas Restaurant on the Boardwalk, the Waterfront Cafe at the Careenage and Champers Restaurant, all of the above, are the some of most popular lunch and evening venues!!
The Chi Centre - Cancellation Policy
• A reservation, whether by letter, e-mail, fax or telephone, is a legally binding contract. To protect against late cancellation and guests not turning up, we are obliged to put the following policy into place.
• If your booking with The Chi Centre is cancelled more than 60 days before your arrival date, no charge will be made.
• If your booking with The Chi Centre is cancelled more than 30 days before your arrival date, a charge of 100% of the booking will be made.
• If your booking with The Chi Centre is cancelled less than 7 days before your arrival date or a customer does not turn up, a charge of 100% of the booking will be made.
• The proprietor is entitled to charge the customer's credit or debit card.
No shows, late arrivals, reduction in the number of people in the group after arrival, and early departures are all non-refundable. Any reduction in the number of nights reserved will be subject to cancellation policies.
Should you need to cancel you reservation with us we require a written confirmation by letter or email email@example.com