Vacation Apartment in Berlin - 387 sqft, modern, well-equipped, spacious (# 3764)
The apartments are in a central location in an architect-designed house. The apartments are very spacious and some have a 10m ² balcony., key advantages: modern, well-equipped, spacious, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Berlin, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Get a great price in these nice modern studios and 1-bedroom apartments in the southern area of the Kurfuerstendamm, located in the district of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. This district is also a very popular one for the Berliners. It is a quiet, green, and safe environment, perfectly located downtown.
Warm and cozy studio apartment with balcony. Modern and reliable equipment with everything you may need for a stay. Also very good for those planning to stay more than a week. The apartment has its own highspeed internet connection.
* LIVING- and BEDROOM: Double bed 180x200cm (can be separated in 2 single beds of 90x200cm), Folding guestbed for the 3rd person possible, dining area for 2-3 Personen, beech laminate version, sisal carpet, two balconies where three people can easily sit.
* KITCHEN: Fully equipped for cooking: electric stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans, etc
* BATHROOM: Small but functional: With shower and bathtub, sink, toilet, floor and walls tiled, hot water by electric geysers.
* FURTHER: At summer time the spacious balcony invites you sitting there on warm evenings to have a rest after a long sightseeng day. Looking over the small square and towards the leaves of the huge trees beside the small street, you can watch people walking through the beautiful neighbourhood.
Extras and Services for OASIS Apartments:
* Highspeed Internet WiFi (please ask for long term discounts) 5,00 euro/day
* Parking at our backyard: 5,00 euro/day
* Balkony-Guarantie (only with 2-room apartments): 10,00 euro/day
* Cleaning of the apartment during stay - 30,00 euro plus bedding& towels
* Grocery and delivery service - 20,00 euro
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Charlottenstraße 78, 10117 Berlin is about 10 km (6.2 miles), approximately a 19 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $96-$101 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 387 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television
This ideal location is a perfect place to start a sightseeing or your personal "Berlin Shopping Tour": It takes you about 10 minutes to reach Kurfürstendamm, Tauentzien, KaDeWe, the refurbished Memorial church, the well known classical City-West. And whenever you feel like visiting the "new" Berlin, you can take the U2 Bahnhofzoo to Stadtmitte, which is very close and takes you there in a few minutes.
You see: It's the perfect location for tourist activities -- The metrostation "Güntzelstraße" of Line 9 is about 5 minutes away from the apartment. Guests for Berlin-Fair find the right place here: They are located just between Fair area and Berlin-Mitte. Also, guests on extended stays will appreciate the location, which unifies all the properties for a pleasant stay are combined: It's affordable, quiet and centrally located.
Discover Berlin and local activities:
* City West - the famous Kurfürstendamm - this is the heart of the western Berlin. Twenty years after the fall of the Berlin Wall it hasn't lost any of its attraction. Here you will experience an urban flair in traditional structures. KuDamm, Tauentzien, KaDeWe, Memorial Churchare familiar sights in a familiar environment.
* Check out our little oasis, away from the crowds. In the surroundings you will find everything you need to have a good stay. A little Kaiser's supermarket across the street for daily necessities, a bakery just next door for a delicious breakfast, a butcher, eco supermarket, pharmacy, Cafés, Aldi, hairdresser not far at Prager Platz.In other words: Whatever you need might be easily reachable from your location.
More travel info about Berlin: Berlin is the capital city of Germany, and with a population of 3.4 million within its city limits, it is the country's largest city. It is the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Berlin is a major center of culture, politics, media, and science. Its economy is primarily based on the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, media corporations, environmental services, congress and convention venues. The city serves as a continental hub for air and rail transport, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the EU. The metropolis is home to world-renowned universities, research institutes, sporting events, orchestras, museums and personalities. Berlin's urban landscape and historical legacy has made it a popular setting for international film productions. The city is recognized for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a high quality of living. Berlin has evolved into a global focal point for young individuals and artists attracted by a liberal lifestyle and modern zeitgeist.