Vacation Apartment in Baden Baden - 753 sqft, comfortable, central, quiet (# 3756)
Is located in Baden-Baden Geroldsau, right on the B500, near the Black Forest High Road (Schwarzwaldhochstraße) and the Geroldsauer waterfalls.Distance to center: 4kmIt´s very quiet around the house, key advantages: comfortable, central, quiet, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Baden Baden, Walking distance into downtown Baden Baden is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Our comfortable holiday apartment with 2 rooms and central heating offers you a restful stay in Baden-Baden with an amazing panoramic view onto the green fields and hills of the Black Forest.
The comfortable furnished apartment with approx. 70m2 has a big living room with a dining area for 4 persons and a satellite-TV, a comfortable design couch with an armchair and a footstool. The living room has also an exit to the balcony and the covered terrace, from which one you can enjoy the wonderful panoramic view.
One comfortable double bedroom with bed tables, bedside lamps and a big wardrobe with mirrors. The Kitchen has a baking oven with cooker, a fridge, a microwave, culinary tools and all other things which you can usually found in a home kitchen. The bathroom has a shower and WC and it is covered with tiles.
Please note: We accept non-smokers only. Dogs are not allowed. The stated prices are for max. 2 persons. More people are also available against additional charge.
Location Baden Airpark:
This unit is located conveniently near Baden Airpark. From Baden Airpark the distance to the unit at Geroldsauer Straße 124, 76534 Baden Baden is about 21 km (13.1 miles), approximately a 27 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Baden Baden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $123-$187 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The guesthouse "Alexanna" is surrounded by a wonderful nature with many footpaths and waterfalls of Geroldsau. The house whose history reaches up to the imperial years was anew redeveloped and completely renovated. All rooms were furnished affectionately and got their individual mark. It is in the contemplative little town Geroldsau of Baden-Baden which is part of the Lichtental location. The centre of Baden-Baden is just 4 kilometres away and can be also reached comfortably by the bus. The bus stop is in immediate vicinity. In quiet location our rooms are the ideal place for guests whoe goes into rehab or holiday.
Discover Baden-Baden and local activities:
* The many restaurants and cafes to tempt you a culinary adventure you feel like that is typical for the spa serenity and friendliness of the people.
* Not to be forgotten is the Baden-Baden Festival Theatre, one of the finest casinos in the world, the pump room with the legendary paintings of the environment, numerous museums, international events such as the German Media Prize and the Sinzheimer gallop race weekends not only attract a lot of celebrities to Baden-Baden but also distinguish the cultural attractions of the city.
* It offers fascinating all year many sports and recreational activities, such as the Baden-vineyards, the sun-drenched hills ideal for walking and cycling. Decide for yourself whether you are looking for in the summer at the numerous beaches Stretch cooling, or would you prefer to go hiking, climbing and mountain biking in the mountains are cool. In winter, the Black Forest hanging offer for all snowboarders and skiers great downhill and cross-country skiing opportunities. Outdoor rinks before beautiful rock scenes convey the magic of winter in each.
* Strassbourg (Frankreich)
* Das Schloss Hohenbaden
* Europa Park
* Downhill Bullcart
* Tour 1: Bernharduskirche bis Bahnhof Merkurwald
* Tour 2: Talstation Merkurbergbahn bis Forellenhof
* Tour 3: Vom Forellenhof bis zum Waldparkplatz Malschbach
* Tour 4: Waldparkplatz Malschbach bis Tiergarten
* Tour 5: Tiergarten bis Bernharduskirche
More travel info about Baden Baden: Baden Baden is a spa town built on thermal springs at the edge of the Black Forest in Baden Wuerttemberg in southwestern Germany. This picturesque town is beautifully situated in a wooded valley, and is known for its casino culture and its Roman history. Did you know that Brahms lived here for awhile? Be sure to check out the Brahms House if you are an aficionado of the great German composer. Roemerplatz, the heart of the bath quarter (Badeviertel), is five minutes' walk from Leopoldplatz through the pedestrian zone. In Roemerplatz you can see the ruins of the Roman baths and take to the thermal waters yourself at Caracalla Therme and Friedrichsbad.