Peninsula point is one of Newport Beach's most desired neighborhood on the tip of the Newport Peninsula. It is within walking distance of the beach, bay, and the famous surfing spot, ?The Wedge.? This 3 bedroom 2 bath residence boasts quintessential beach lifestyle. With gorgeous hardwood flooring and an open floor plan, the residence exudes seaside living.
This home has a wonderful front brick patio, and white picket fence. There is seating for enjoying the summer sun and a cool drink. Enter on the side of the home to a gorgeous light blue painted living room with a vaulted ceiling and hardwood flooring. The décor is contemporary and inviting, the L-shaped brown sofa will be calling your name after a day at the beach in the sun. There is a flat panel TV for your entertainment. There is plenty of space for spending time outdoors. Either side of the living room there are side-courtyards. A gas BBQ is provided, so the ?Grill Master? of the family can make charbroiled treats.
The kitchen has granite countertops and top of the line appliances, with a stainless steel Viking stove, Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and a center island for preparing your favorite gourmet spread. A formal dining area with seating for 10 has a large mosaic-style tiled fireplace, perfect for enjoying an indulgent meal in the winter months, or a summer feast.
The loft-style office sits in front of the master bedroom, overlooking the living area, with bright red walls and built-in shelving. If you need to complete any work while on holiday, you can get it done here. In addition, there is a cozy leather chair and ottoman for reading and lounging in this area too.
The three bedrooms are tastefully decorated, all with flat panel TVs. The king master suite is decorated in blue hues, with aqua walls, and ocean blue pillows and duvet. The master bathroom has a huge tub with jets, and separate shower with double vanity finished with a marble counter. There is also a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom has a queen bed, decorated in country yellow, with a wicker headboard and floral patterned duvet. You?ll feel like you?ve been transported into a tranquil town out of the city bustle. The third bedroom with dark blue walls has a built-in white wooden double bed with a twin trundle. The guest bathroom has beautifully tiled white walls with blue mosaic trim, a granite sink top, and sand-like tiled shower floor.
A large capacity washer and dryer are available for guest use and there is two car-garage parking with extra room to store bicycles. **This Property Rents Monthly Only**
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Queen American Leather springless sleeper, the best sleeper money can buy. 10 dining seats.
* Business: Near Balboa Pier, Near FUN ZONE, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Playground, Single Family Home
* Geographic: Near Bay, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Appliances, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Outdoor Shower, Patio (lower units), Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home, Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters