Vacation Apartment in Middelhagen - 301 sqft, relaxing, quiet, modern (# 3667)
The Landhaus Mönchgut awaits your visit...you deserve the vacation., key advantages: relaxing, quiet, modern, 1 living/family room, , kitchenette, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Middelhagen, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Living / sleeping area with kitchenette, fireplace, bath / shower / toilet
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Dorfstraße 21, 18586 Middelhagen is about 166 km (103.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 55 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Middelhagen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $61-$90 for 2 persons. Discounts: from 12 nights = -5%, from 19 nights = -10%
Unit Size: 301 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
Discover Middelhagen and local activities:
* Relax at the Baltic Sea
* Yacht in the harbor
* Cycling and skating on a well-developed system of bike paths, fishing, surfing, diving, sailing, tennis, horseback riding and hiking are available to the active traveler.
* Cape Arkona with two lighthouses and the Slavic fortress
* Your pretty little seaside towns with architecture, cafes, bars and restaurants await you to stroll and culinary delicacies.
* The Jagschloss Granitz is always worth a visit.
* It is always fascinating to the Orlando Furioso, the historic narrow-gauge railway
More travel info about Middelhagen: Middelhagen is a municipality in the Vorpommern-Ruegen district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.