Vacation House in Dömitz - 1292 sqft, natural, modern, bright (# 3685)
The house has about 120 square meters of space and was built in about 1900. We have made ??an effort here, in addition to the use of natural building materials to revive the charm of the old house again. The house is equipped with a mix of antiques and modern day furniture--it has a great kitchen and a spacious bathroom, of course, a guest toilet and 3 bedrooms, video player, and a small courtyard with barbecue. Best of all you have a magnificent view of the Elbe from the combined living and dining room., key advantages: natural, modern, bright, 1 living/family room with dining area, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Dömitz, Walking distance into downtown Dömitz is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* A cottage with 2 floors with stunning river view
* three bedrooms with up to 7 beds
* Living room and small library
* open dining room with access to the fully equipped kitchen
* Comfortable bathroom with rain shower and double vanity
* completely hidden terrace with lounge chairs to relax in
Location Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport. From Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport the distance to the unit at Am Wall 13, 19303 Dömitz is about 125 km (78.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 39 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dömitz, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $91-$98 for 3 persons.
Unit Size: 1292 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
The Dömitz Fortress was built between 1559 to 1565 and with its high walls were the strongest fortress in Mecklenburg. The fortified town of Dömitz located in the middle of the Elbe Valley in the border region of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony and Brandenburg. The area around the Elbe and its location as the border town offers many exciting opportunities including hiking, biking or good conditions for water sports.
Discover Dömitz and local activities:
* Passenger ships operating on the river Elbe and on the Müritz-Elde waterway. A special tip for all Hamburg: book the trip Hamburg jetties up to Dömitz and leave at the end of the trip or vacation, which you can spend in our beautiful guest house. Dömitz and the environment, rent a bike to explore the area. Most of the restaurants can be reached ny foot.
* High wire forest in Dömitz
* Dömitz Fortress
* Around the Elbe Valley Nature Park
* Elbtalaue - NABU
* Water tours - round trip from Dömitz
* The port and its activities
More travel info about Doemitz: Doemitz (German pronunciation: [?dø?m?ts]) is a municipality in the Ludwigslust-Parchim district, in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany. It is situated on the right bank of the Elbe, 25 km southwest of Ludwigslust, and 37 km northwest of Wittenberge.