Vacation Apartment in Bodman-Ludwigshafen - 1076 sqft, relaxing, quiet, natural (# 3691)
This bright, modern apartment is great for a larger family group. It has three bedrooms and can accommodate up to eight guests. The unit comes with a large balcony that commands a lovely view of the lake, upgraded interiors, and a low allergen environment., key advantages: relaxing, quiet, natural, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment has on the ground floor 2 bedrooms, bathroom with toilet, a separate kitchen and a cozy dining area. Upstairs is another bedroom as well as two balconies invite you to linger and relax. Towels, linens, and a car parking space are provided.
Location Friedrichshafen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Friedrichshafen Airport. From Friedrichshafen Airport the distance to the unit at Am Königsweingarten 8, 78351 Bodman-Ludwigshafen is about 51 km (31.8 miles), approximately a 53 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bodman-Ludwigshafen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $109-$116 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1076 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, Balcony
Nestled on the slopes of Bodman is a charming little town nestled between the densely wooded canyon wooded hills and Lake Constance. Bodman is far away from traffic transmission an ideal holiday resort.
Discover Bodman-Ludwigshafen and local activities:
* Beautiful beach, a boat ride, to ride a bike, surfing and hiking.
* In bad weather we recommend the new spa in Überlingen and Meersburg.
* Trips to Mainau, lake dwellings of Unteruhldingen, Konstanz and Meersburg with the old historic castle, the ancient alleys, streets and houses.
* A trip to Switzerland to Säntis, Austria and Liechtenstein is also worth a visit. Enjoy our exciting trip for Baden and Swabian cuisine, and fine wine.
* Rundweg Bodman - Kloster Frauenberg - Ruine Alt Bodman - Bodman: From Bodman led from a beautiful hiking trail to the monastery Frauenberg about 30 minutes. Next, the trail leads to the ruins of Old Bodman for about 30 minutes, which is situated on a hill above Bodman. The castle was destroyed in the Thirty Years' War. Today you have a magnificent view of the Lake Überlingen. The descent to Bodman takes another 45 min
* Marienschlucht: A beautiful 6 km route
* Connecting Bodman - Ludwigshafen: The towpath walks you through the nature reserve "Aach Ried".
* Blütenweg after Sipplingen: The Blütenweg takes you right through the orchards in the neighboring community.
More travel info about Bodman-Ludwigshafen: Bodman-Ludwigshafen is a village in the district of Konstanz in Baden-Wuerttemberg in Germany. The village is located near the lake Constance (Bodensee, hence the alternate name Ludwigshafen am Bodensee). Bodman-Ludwigshafen is located on the Lake Constance Cycle Path and on Lake loop trail, which offer many different routes. As you can guess, the outdoor recreation opportunities in this area are numerous. While in Bodman, make sure to take a little time and visit Castle Bodman.