It doesn't get any better for urban living and seeing or visiting Ottawa. With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
This condo has been rented on this site since 2009 (see bottom of this page for verification).
Have a morning coffee or evening cocktail on the private, European-inspired terrace surrounded by a 7 foot high wrought iron fence.
This well appointed suite is fully furnished and very upscale:
- spacious; 1100 square feet; 10 foot high ceilings
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors; porcelain tile with toasty under-the-floor heating in kitchen and bathrooms
- luxurious leather white sofa
- 3 brand new 42” LED TV's (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free Netflix; 1 in each bedroom and 1 in the living room
- 3 Home Theater Systems (incl. 3 PS 3's with Blu Ray)
- expansive 7 foot high windows with built-in window seats
- well laid out floor plan; very private between the two bedrooms
- plush, queen-size beds
- high-end brand name pillow-top mattresses
- luxurious 650 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- goose-down duvets
- quality countertops and bathroom fixtures
- soaker tub with shower (glass enclosed shower, with waterfall shower head, in second bathroom)
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen has granite counter tops and everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- 6-burner gas range imported from Italy
- microwave oven & Krug stainless steel toaster/oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., all complimentary
- customized built-in full patio dining set on terrace
Business - an in-suite workstation, complete with all the business traveler needs, at no extra charge:
- hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience.
One parking spot that is maintained year round. There is also additional parking (free and paying) within 1/4 block radius.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
RATES AND PAYMENT
- Rates valid up to November 14, 2013
- Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, HD cable, Netflix, parking, in-suite laundry, stocked kitchen.
- Rates based on single,double, triple quadruple or five occupancy.
- $45 cleaning fee applies to all rentals. For longer stays, please inquire.
-minimum 1 night stay Monday to Thursday; minimum 2 night stay Friday, Saturday, Sunday; minimum 3 night stay holidays; minimum 5 night stay Christmas or New Years
Holidays up to November 14, 2013 year:
Good Friday March 29
Easter Monday April 1
Victoria Day May 19
Canada Day July 1
Civic Holiday August 1
Labour Day September 2
Thanksgiving October 14
We are unable to rent to families with small children.
Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
Walking distance to Parliament Hill, Governor General's Residence, 24 Sussex, Byward Market, U.S. Embassy; University of Ottawa; Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute, Rideau Canal, Rideau Centre; National Arts Centre; National Arts Gallery; Ministry of National Defence, French Embassy, British High Commission, Dept of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, 4 live theatres, 1 rep theatre, 3 new release movie theatres, parks; 2 large grocery stores, liquor and beer stores, restaurants, bars, night life.
We also offer an **AMAZING FLOATING HOUSE
ON THE OCEAN with CITY and MOUNTAIN VIEWS**
in ** VANCOUVER **,
close to all tourist areas,
AVAILABLE for YEAR-ROUND rental.
For more information and pics
about our unique Business or
Vacation rental, please email us.