The livin? is easy and the fun never stops at Seaside Retreat, our beachfront 3-story house in St. Augustine. With 2 separate living areas, it accommodates 13 people in comfort with tropical landscaping, many outdoor spaces, and luxurious furnishings.
Perfect for 2 families traveling together, a family reunion, or a big group of any kind, Seaside Retreat gives you options for how to arrange your vacation space. The first floor has a separate entrance, a complete kitchen and dining area, and a separate living space as well as 3 bedrooms that sleep 6 comfortably. It connects to the second and third floors through an interior staircase. You can treat it as a separate unit for privacy, or merge it into the flow of the entire house. The choice is yours, and either way, your group will love it!
Surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, Seaside Retreat will enchant you before you even step inside. Two beautiful courtyards with gorgeous plants and a meandering pathway offer great places for quiet moments and balmy breakfasts, while the big oceanfront lanai on the second floor stretches the entire length of the house and even boasts a luxurious hot tub! You?ll also find plenty of outdoor games and activities waiting for you here, from ping-pong and darts to croquet and a beach volleyball set. And outdoor showers keep the troops clean when they make their way home from the beach. You haven?t even entered the front door, and you?re already having fun!
The main living area of the house is on the second floor, so let?s begin our indoor exploration there. Drenched in light and beautifully furnished, the great room invites the group to gather for an evening ?in.? Here you can sprawl out on the sectional sofa, switch on the HDTV, and put a movie into the DVD player, the ocean in sight all the while. Cool tiled floors, a bank of long windows, and high ceilings make this room appealing.
Adjacent to the living area is the dining room, with the lanai and its white-wicker furnishings just a hop away. There?s a breakfast bar in the dining area as well, which you can use as a kids? table or keep as a buffet counter.
The second-floor kitchen is a pleasure to use, offering the full measure of cookware, dishes, and glasses, plus appliances and utensils. A small desk at one end is ideal for popping open the laptop (you have free WiFi at Seaside Retreat) to check your social media. Whether you?re cooking this vacation or simply fixing drinks and snacks, you?ll find the kitchen well appointed.
There is a bedroom on this floor as well, with a double bed and windows facing several directions. Sunny and light, it promises a great night?s sleep every time.
Two staircases lead up from the second floor: one going to the 3rd floor bedrooms, which include the master suite (king-sized 4-poster, Jacuzzi and laundry in the bath) and a bright room containing 2 twin-sized beds; and the other going to the loft. This large room contains a double daybed, a closet full of games and toys, and plenty of space for the kids to play to their heart?s content. The loft is the kid-pleaser at Seaside Retreat!
On your way down to the first floor, linger on the lanai. This beautiful area captures the sunshine, breeze, and sound of the ocean just yards away, with lovely views of the sea. Definitely avail yourself of the hot tub one starry night, and keep it in mind for a long, lazy nap!
The first floor is a more compact version of the upstairs, right down to kitchen, dining room table, and breakfast bar! The main bedroom is a suite, with a queen-sized bed; the other two rooms offer a double bed and a trundle, respectively. Perfect for anyone who doesn?t like stairs, or whose sleeping schedule is different from the rest of the group?s, the first floor is charming and convenient!
Seaside Retreat is just yards from a quiet residential strip of beach, family friendly and never overcrowded. Peaceful, private, yet brimming with things to do and places to be, our house is a perfect vacation just waiting to happen. Book it today
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $350, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $295, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Loft (1 Double), Bedroom #5 (Double), Bedroom #6 (Trundle)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday