Four Palms Beach House, Ocean Front, 4 BRs, Hdtvs, New, Sleep 10
Some say that unspoiled Crescent Beach is the best beach in the St. Augustine area. We think that Four Palms Beach House, which sleeps 10 and has a direct boardwalk to the beach, is the one of the area?s best vacation houses.
Newly renovated and superbly decorated, Four Palms has a covered deck that spans the width of the house and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. With a table and seating for 6, the deck is perfect for savoring an alfresco meal while watching dolphins swim beyond the surf and seabirds soar past.
Patio doors connect the deck to the spacious open-plan living space. A roomy sectional sofa allows the whole gang to kick back and watch a favorite movie on the 48? HDTV with DVD player.
Behind the sofa is a dining table that seats 6, along with the breakfast bar with room for 4 more. If you?re vacationing with the kids, they can play a game back here while the grown-ups stretch out on the sofa, or you can set up your laptop here and surf the web using Four Palms? free wifi while everyone else is busy in the living room.
The kitchen has its own table, with chairs for 4 and built-in banquettes. Fully equipped with gleaming appliances, cookware, and tableware, it opens up to a balcony overlooking lush landscaping and the famed Intracoastal Waterway beyond. Make a point of catching at least one sunset from this vantage point, camera in hand: You won?t want to miss the spectacular colors of the sky!
The master suite, also on the 3rd floor, has its own balcony facing the Intracoastal. Enjoy a nightcap out here on the deck chairs, gazing up at the stars, before retiring to the lofty king-size bed, where you can watch a favorite show on the HDTV. The en-suite bathroom has both a slipper tub for soaking and a large walk-in shower.
For maximum convenience, there?s a washer and dryer on the 3rd floor, so you can pack light. Nor do you have to bring your own towels or blankets: Four Palms Beach House will have plenty of fresh linens and bedding waiting for you.
With its own family room-- complete with 38? HDTV and a comfortable sofa that opens into a bed for 2 more--the 2nd floor is almost its own mini apartment, which makes Four Palms Beach House a great choice for 2 families vacationing together. This floor has its own deck, furnished with 2 rocking chairs and a small table. It?s ideal for escaping with a book and a drink for some me time.
Three more bedrooms are on 2nd floor, and they?re all furnished with the same attention to detail as the master suite. All three have new HDTVs: One has a king-size bed; the second, with ocean views, has as a queen-size bed; the third, also overlooking the ocean, has a twin bed as well as bunk beds, so that up to 3 people can make this room their own. The 3 bedrooms share 2 full bathrooms, each with tub and shower.
There?s a 2nd laundry area on the ground floor (again, perfect for 2 families traveling together!). Guests can use one of the garages on this level (the other garage is locked for owner use), and the huge driveway can easily accommodate another 6 cars. The patio has a grill, so that you can cook up your catch from a day spent fishing on the Matanzas River? or burgers and dogs from one of the nearby supermarkets.
The patio leads to the private boardwalk that takes you over the dunes to sparkling Crescent Beach. Given how close you are, you?ll no doubt be dashing back and forth all day. Should you tire of the beach, however (hard to imagine, we know!), there are plenty of other activities just minutes away to enjoy during your stay: fishing, biking, hiking, and boating along the Intracoastal; touring St. Augustine?s Old City; Marineland?
For a great vacation, you need a great place to stay in a great location. Four Palms Beach House is just that place. You deserve the best, so go ahead: Book your vacation here today.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** 1 week minimum requires Saturday arrival and Saturday departure. Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (3 singles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing, Walkway to Ocean
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday