Vacation Apartment in Solingen - 915 sqft, luxury, central, modern (# 3621)
3 room Luxury-Apartment ca. 85 m² with granite flooring, floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning and covered balcony in sophisticated equipment in a quiet but central location in Solingen for up to 6 people! The luxury apartment "Klingenstadt Solingen"was built in July 2012 and is in the 3-family house in a quiet side street. Both the nature reserve, shopping centers and public transport are less than 3 minutes away by walking., key advantages: luxury, central, modern, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* Living Room: The spacious living room is equipped with granite flooring, floor to ceiling windows, newest technical equipment, 3D-LCD TV’s, Internet access, fax, printer, WiFi, DVD. The living room has a leather chaise longue, it offers an addition bed (1,60 m x 2 m) for 2 people. A desk and a dresser (a small library, CD's, DVD's, board games) are also in the living room. It leads to the covered around 10 square meters southwest balcony with modern furniture.
* Kitchen: The open quality branded kitchen is fully equipped: Dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, ceramic glass cooktop, coffee maker, egg cooker, toaster, etc. and many like-new kitchen utensils invite for cooking. A 1.60 m large dining table, which can be extended to 2.20 m and 4 chairs are also located in the cozy kitchen.
* Bedroom: The bedroom is furnished with a double bed (1.80 m x 2 m) and a 2.50 m wide wardrobe and two bedside chests and LCD TVs. You can also enter the southwest-facing balcony from the bedroom.
* Guest room / nursery: The additional guest room or nursery has 2 single beds, each 0.90 m wide and 2 m length, a sideboard with LCD TV and a 2 m wide closet.
* Bathroom: The exclusive bathroom offers a lot of luxury comfort by a bathtub, shower and comfortable modern bathroom equipment such as hair hairdryer, cosmetics mirror …
* Corridor: In the light-filled hallway is a large wardrobe with full length mirror, shoe cupboard and plenty of storage space.
* Other: Car parking spaces are in front of the house. A travel cot and a baby highchair can be available upon request. In the basement there is a washer and dryer. Bicycles can be rented on request.
* Parking (Short Break) 5, - € per day
* Dog 10, - € per day
Location Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Steingarten 48, 42699 Solingen is about 38 km (23.7 miles), approximately a 31 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Solingen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $137-$169 for 2 persons. Monthly price from 1.500, - to 2.000, - €
Unit Size: 915 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games
The furnished luxury apartment is situated between the major commercial, cultural and exhibition centers in Germany in a quiet location close to motorway A3 (ca. 3 minutes). Therefore, the furnished apartment is ideal as a holiday Apartment, second homes, temporary housing, fair housing, technician apartment, or home for expatriates, for short and long term rental.
The modern Klingenstadt Solingen I is located between the cultural and commercial centers such as Cologne, Dusseldorf, Essen, the Rhineland, the Ruhr and the Bergisch land in a quiet location close to motorway (approximately 3 minutes).
Discover Solignen and local activities:
* Düsseldorf airport: 20 minutes
* Exhibition center Düsseldorf: 20 minutes
* Köln/Bonn airport: 30 minutes
* Exhibition center Köln: 20 minutes
* Exhibition center Essen: 30 minutes
* Köln Downtown: 25 minutes
* Düsseldorf Downtown: 20 minutes
More travel info about Solingen: Solingen is a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is located on the northern edge of the region called Bergisches Land, south of the Ruhr area, and with a 2005 population of 162,685 is the second largest city in the Bergisches Land. It is a member of the regional authority of the Rhineland. Solingen is called the "City of Blades", since it has long been renowned for the manufacturing of fine swords, knives, scissors and razors made by famous firms such as DOVO Solingen, Wuesthof, J. A. Henckels, Boker, and numerous other manufacturers. Wilkinson is also based here.