Vacation Apartment in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 969 sqft, comfortable, bright, nice views (# 3602)
3-room non-smoking apartment for 1 - 4 persons on the first floor with about 90 sqm of space. A separate basement rooms for 1 - 2 people is bookable. Large south and west facing balcony with balcony furniture, deck chairs, fireplace and beautiful mountain views., key advantages: comfortable, bright, nice views, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Garage, Equipment:
* First Floor: Large living room with sofa, dining area, cable TV and stereo.
* Separate kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, egg cooker, fridge and freezer.
* Two bedrooms with double beds.
* Bathroom with shower, bath, sink, toilet and bidet. Hairdryer.
* Basement: living room with double sofa bed and cable TV. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
* Washer and dryer available
* Internet available
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Kellerackerstraße 4, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 128 km (80.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 28 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $132-$190 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Sofabed
The apartment is in a very quiet part of Garmisch. Beautiful hiking and biking trails and cross-country skiing in the winter start are in the vicinity.
Discover Garmisch-Partenkirchen and local activities:
* In 1936 it was the site of the Winter Olympic Games. Traditionally, a ski jumping contest is held in Garmisch-Partenkirchen on New Year's Day, as a part of the Four Hills Tournament (Vierschanzen-Tournee). A variety of Ski World Cup Races are also held here, usually on the Kandahar Track outside town. The 1978 Alpine World Ski Championships were organized in Garmisch and the 2011 Alpine World Ski Championships are to be held there as well.
* Garmisch-Partenkirchen is also a favored holiday spot for hiking, skiing, and snowboarding, having some of the best skiing areas in Germany.
* South of Garmisch-Partenkirchen is the Partnach Gorge and the Zugspitze, the highest mountain of Germany.
More travel info about Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a lovely town in southern Bavaria and a great destination if you’re a hiker or skier, or just want to surround yourself with gorgeous Alpine scenery. Don’t miss the spectacular view from the Zugspitze: at 2,962 meters, it’s Germany’s tallest mountain. The town is served by the A95 Autobahn (motorway), and has railway connections to Munich, Innsbruck, Reutte, and the Zugspitze itself. The views of the majestic peak from the town are especially spectacular, and several accessible hiking trails cover both the lower and higher elevations. In addition to skiing and hiking, you may wish to visit the historic cobblestoned Ludwigstrasse, which invites you to stroll, linger, shop and to have a meal in one of the numerous Bavarian guesthouses and restaurants. Other notable points of interest include the Werdenfels Castle, where accused witches were held, tried, and executed at theturn of the 16th century, the King's House on Schachen, the Partnach Gorge, and Wank Mountain.