Vacation Apartment in Schleswig - 732 sqft, completely renovated, comfortable, bright (# 3593)
The apartment is located in a 100 year old Art Nouveau villa, near Schloss Gottorfs. The house was completely renovated in 2001 in accordance with his character. The front garden has been redesigned., key advantages: completely renovated, comfortable, bright, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Schleswig is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* 1 living room with fully equipped kitchen
* 2 bedroom (either to occupy only 1 bedroom)
* Crib on request
* 1 bathroom (toilet and shower)
* 1 terrace with wooden garden furniture and umbrella
* 1 wooden porch (entrance to the apartment)
* Parking next to the house
* Bicycle storage facilities available (locked room!)
* For dogs (by appointment) are 3 euros extra/day.
* The house has a large garden area, which is bounded on the north by a garden wall. Behind the house there is also a garden with a large lawn area is available. The area has several seating options. The lawn and barbecue area can be used by arrangement.
Location Kiel Holtenau Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kiel Holtenau Airport. From Kiel Holtenau Airport the distance to the unit at Herrenstall 21, 24837 Schleswig is about 62 km (38.7 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Schleswig, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $79-$81 for 2 persons. In the period from November to March we offer the following savings: you stay 14 days and pay the price for 11 days, stay 7 days and pay the price for 6 days
Unit Size: 732 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Dish Washer, Television, Patio, Garden, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
The apartment is located in a 100 year old Art Nouveau villa, near Castle Gottorfs. The house was completely renovated in 2001 in accordance with his character. The front garden has been redesigned.
From BAB 7 go south and take exit Jagel / Schleswig Schleswig. Follow the B 77 and exit Schleswig / Zentrum. At the first traffic light turn right. After 200 meters turn left into the Herrenstall (before the bridge) and after another 70 m turn right under the bridge. Our property is the third house and is bordered by a yellow wall.
More travel info about Schleswig: Schleswig is a town in the northeastern part of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is the capital of the Kreis (district) Schleswig-Flensburg. It has a population of about 27,000, the main industries being leather and food processing.