Vacation Home in Elmenhorst (Nordvorpommern) - 1572 sqft, spacious, comfortable, central (# 3582)
Comfortable holiday home with practical furnishings, quiet country location, yet close to town (10km to Stralsund or Grimmen) station about 800m away from carport. For motorcycles NEW this season - package for motorcycle tourists., key advantages: spacious, comfortable, central, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Elmenhorst (Nordvorpommern), Garage, Equipment:
* The large living room is about 28 square meters and is fully furnished. In addition to the sitting area it has satellite TV, stereo system and a coffee table, and large dining table for 10 people with fireplace. In the bottom drawer of the dresser there is a first aid kit. From the living room doors lead to the terrace where breakfast can be good in warm weather as well as a barbecue.
* The kitchen is well equipped with hot and cold water, electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge, cooker, TK 100, microwave, coffee maker, washing machine and a table for 6 people. For the little ones can enjoy a high chair.
* Bedroom 1 - 1 Double, 1 toddler bed and a wardrobe
* Bedroom 2 - 1 double bed and a wardrobe
* Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds and a wardrobe
* Bedroom 4 - 1 double bed and a wardrobe
* Bathroom 1 on the ground floor - hot and cold water, shower
* Bathroom 2 upstairs - hot and cold water, full bathroom
* The utility room
* The freezing occasion is located, as well as the microwave in HWR. In this room you will find next to a iron and ironing board and broom, vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, a wing dryer.
* Carport with bike shed
* Garden Shed
* Playhouse with slide and sandbox
* laundry space
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Bahnhofstraße 1, 18510 Elmenhorst (Nordvorpommern) is about 101 km (63.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 5 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Elmenhorst (Nordvorpommern), in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $175-$230 for 8 persons.
Unit Size: 1572 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, Patio
In the village about a 100 meters away there are shopping opportunity, the savings bank and about 800m away is the nearest railway station. You are only 15 minutes in Stralsund, on the island of Rügen in Grimsby or (A20 motorway). Enjoy the tranquility of country living combined with proximity to the city and the island of Rügen. The town has a horse farm and the environment is inviting offers bike rides or walks.
Discover Elmenhorst and local activities:
* Bodden / Haff about 15, 0 km
* Fishing (sea) about 15.0 km
* Supermarket about 100 meters
* Restaurant about 3 km
* Störtebeker Festspiele
* Geheimtip Cafe Kelm
* Ozeaneum am Hafen
* "Gorch Fock"
* Bunker Eichenthal, Langsdorf
* Ostsee Schmuck-Schaumanufaktur, Ribnitz-Damgarten
* Deutsches Bernsteinmuseum, Ribnitz-Damgarten
* Ivenacker Eichen
* Salzmuseum Bad Sülze
* Vogelpark Marlow
7 days itinerary:
* Day 1: Hiking in and around Elmenhorst with visits to the illage church, horse farm, and small museum on the history of Elmenhorst
* Day 2: museum visits in Stralsund (Ozeaneum / Maritime Museum, sail training ship "Gorch Fock", Museum of Cultural History)
* Day 3: Excursion to Bernsteinmuseum/Manufaktur Ribnitz-Damgarten with time for shopping
* Day 4: Excursion tour to the island of Ruegen (Putbus, Castle Granitz, possibly ride on the Schmalspureisenbahn, Technikmusem Prora, Sassnitz Mole Abends Störtebeckerfestspiele)
* Day 5: Relaxing day on the terrace of the house the evening grilling (because Day 4 is exhausting)
* Day 6: Visit the Stralsund churches, shopping, cafes, even a guided evening tour of the old town
* Day 7: Excursion to Bunker Eichenthal
Elmenhorst Nordvorpommern from the A20 from Hamburg or Berlin at junction "Grimmen East" (AS23) on the B194 towards Stralsund. Continue on the B194 until you reach Abtshagen and turn to the right towards the church Elmenhorst (L222). Drive from the entrance to the causeway to the church and turn right into the marketplace. On this road, bear right. After about 300 meters enter the Bahnhofstrasse and you've reached us.
If arriving by ferry in Sassnitz, take the B96 to Stralsund to the exit from Abtshagen / Stralsund-Devin / Stralsund-Andershof. Turn left at Zarrendorfer Weg/L222. Turn in at Zarrendorf Kirchstraße/L222 left. Next on the L222 to Elmenhorst. Turn in Elmenhorst marketplace at left. Next up Bahnhofstrasse.
Elmenhorst lies about ten kilometers south of the town of Stralsund, and about 15 kilometers north of the county town of Grimsby. From the train station, the towns of Stralsund and Grimsby are situated approximately 15 minutes driving time.
More travel info about Elmenhorst (Nordvorpommern): Elmenhorst is a municipality in the Vorpommern-Ruegen district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.