Available Dec 2013. Gut reaction: jaw drops, eyes ridiculous grin forms across your face. ?Holy. Moly.? What happens when your wildest dreams and most outrageous vacation fantasies collide? You arrive outside Sea Princess Castle, pinching yourself
Newly built and available Dec 2013. Gut reaction: jaw drops, eyes ridiculous grin forms across your face. ?Holy. Moly.? What happens when your wildest dreams and most outrageous vacation fantasies collide? You arrive outside Sea Princess Castle, pinching yourself
Quite honestly, this home is a palace. Poll each and every member of your family and friends for their most outlandish, most implausible request of a vacation home:
? Basics first: sweeping ocean views and absolute privacy.? Improve on that? Ah-ha! A vanishing-edge pool. A big, big one. With a shallow sunning area for sipping cocktails? Yes? ? Budding cooks and cupcake gurus might want a gourmet kitchen with more ocean views. Done. ? Young boys (and fully grown ones) might wish for a model train set, traveling a circuit around a top-notch home theater room. Just kidding. Around one of the home theater rooms.
Is your head spinning? Sorry, we?re only just getting started.
A formal sitting room has just the right amount of elegance, without being fussy. Line up all your lovies along the biggest sectional sofa ever seen - take silly group photos, watch a movie all together (yes really, there?s space for everyone) or - in winter - just hang out around the fire.
In the kitchen, if you don?t swoon first at its size (?humungous?, we believe, is the technical term), then its double oven and 6+ hob gas range will have you feeling faint: so many recipes, so little time. Eat six meals a day, if only to best enjoy your outside dining area on the pool deck. To ring the changes, why not start with happy hour on the 2nd-floor veranda? Get there by stairs? Maybe - but the elevator might be more fun.
One night?s sleep in the master bedroom will surely count for a week?s rest anywhere else. It?s that relaxing, that comfortable, that gorgeous. Bedrooms and floors are sound-proofed, so you?ll only awake when good and ready. An in-suite fireplace is among a host of benefits: ocean views on wake-up, closets and bathroom the size of Rhode Island.
Ten other guest bedrooms include two four-poster beds and decadent en suite facilities. Kids have a downstairs play area/bedroom with two sets of bunk beds (four beds total). Each bathroom is different, finished with marble, Kohler fixtures and other high-end touches. Guests can pick and choose their favorite.
A formal dining area, a breakfast nook and a second, smaller guest kitchen ensure round-the-clock feasting.
Should you ever remember the real world, forgotten outside, wireless Internet is included. The home?s technological spoils are many and include HDTV's.
Private and gated, this property also boasts access to the many amenities of Ocean Hammock Beach Resort and golf course on site. Don?t laugh - of course it?s all here. Why wouldn?t it be? Sea Princess Castle takes its name seriously - while here, you?ll be very, very spoiled.
Bedding Configuration: 5 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $450, security damage fee is $350, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (King), Bedroom #6 (Queen), Bedroom #7 (King), Bedroom #8 (Queen), Bedroom #9 (King Bed), Bedroom #10 (Bunk Bed), Bedroom #11 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Blue Ray Player, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Iron, Alarm Clock Radios
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Gas Grill, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more, Sleeps 17 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday