Vacation Apartments in Düsseldorf - 484 sqft, sunny, quiet, central, modern (# 3577)
Quiet residential area yet very central! Very bright apartment, large one-room apartment with a double bed in an alcove (1,40 mm width) and a comfortable sofa bed ( to be transformed in a 1,40 m width bed), separate kitchen, large balcony with beautiful views of the countryside. It is equipped with sun chairs! Only 5 minute walk to the Rhine with pool and a small marina. Only 10 minutes by tram to the old town and city center! Very good connections. Green holiday! All 3 apartments are located in the same building with an elevator., key advantages: sunny, quiet, central, modern, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Düsseldorf, Walking distance into downtown Düsseldorf is only 40 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
We’d like to welcome you in 3 lovely furnished and well equipped apartments of 45 m² in a very green part of town, Düsseldorf-Lörick, close to the Rhine, Old Town and the exhibition centre. Each apartment has a separate kitchen, a large balcony and enough space for 1 – 3 persons.
Come and relax after your work or sight seeing tour on the balcony with a view onto exensive lawns. The balcony offers enough space for a table / 2 chairs and a sunlounger. Enjoy the proximity to the Rhine by going for a walk, jogging or a swim in the nearby open air pool in summer time!
The apartments are situated on two different floors of a well-kept building, with an elevator of course. You’ll be as independent as if you were in a hotel. Enjoy the nice view over Düsseldorf!
* The combined living / sleeping room offers you a double bed of 1.40 m in an alcove, a comfortable pull-out sofa bed for 2 persons, table and chairs for 4 persons, wardrobe, wall unit and flat screen television with DVBT-receiver.
* Big balcony with view onto trees which is not overlooked. There is space for a table for 2 and a sunlounger.
* Small, separate kitchen with fridge, 2 hotplates, coffee machine Senseo, water boiler, dishes, kitchen utensils. Coffee pads, tea, milk and sugar are provided!
* Bathroom with bath and shower / Bed linen and towels are provided. A crib is available on demand.
* The following additional services are available only on request: Enough free parking spaces close to the building. New: Internet access: on demand (free or via surfstick flatrate EUR 2,50 / day of use, depending on possibilities)
Location Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Wickrather Straße 35, 40547 Düsseldorf is about 10 km (6.2 miles), approximately a 17 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Düsseldorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $101-$114 for 2 persons. Weekly Special (7 nights) up to 3 persons: EUR 550,00
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Refrigerator, Television, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area
Discover Düsseldorf and local activities:
* Within approx. 5 - 7 minutes walking distance: Tram stop in direction city centre, Old Town, exhibition centre (change tram only 1x), Meerbusch, Krefeld, Neuss (description and timetables are provided in the apartment). Business parks “Seestern”, “Prinzenpark”, “Hansapark”. Rhine with open air pool, Rhine meadows (perfect for walking and jogging), small marina. Small shopping centre with super market, bakery with café, pharmacy, cleaning, newspaper shop, florist, café for snacks and ice cream.
* Within approx.10 minutes by tram: city center, old town, parts of town called „Oberkassel“ and „Niederkassel“ with good restaurants, local bars, breweries with beer gardens, a wide variety of shops, nearby town Meerbusch
* Accessible in approx. 15 - 20 minutes per taxi: exhibition centre (by tram 20 - 30 minutes, only 1 change), airport
* If you like to walk, you can also reach the „Große Kirmes“ Big Fun Fair in July (20 to 30 minutes) and the Old Town (30 to 40 minutes) by foot. It is a beautiful and quiet walk along the Rhine. To reach the Old Town take the bridge called “Oberkasseler Brücke”.
More travel info about Duesseldorf: Duesseldorf is one of the economic centers of Western Germany, located in the densely populated Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan area, which has more than 10 million inhabitants. The city is famous for its nightlife, carnival, events, shopping, fashion, and trade fairs, like the Boot Messe (famous for boats and watersports). Every year more than 4 million people visit the Kirmes summer festival. Noteworthy destinations include the old city, which features Heinrich Heine's birthplace, the Schlossturm (Castle Tower), St. Andreas Church, and Neander Church. There is also the Rhine Promenade, a river walk bordering the old city, and the Media Harbor, which offers some architectural points of interest. Additionally, Dusseldorf boasts an array of other things to do and see ranging from breweries to museums.