Vacation Home in Ulmen - 1615 sqft, quiet, relaxing, secluded (# 3572) #3572
The Finnlandblockhäuser are built on a 600 sqm piece of land. All homes are certified by the German Tourism and have 3 or 4 stars. The houses are on the edge of a small peasant village that directly adjacent to a large nature reserve so there is no through traffic. Nearby there are forests and fields for long walks and hikes. It is also a paradise for cyclists. We can arrange for a mobile team of masseurs & physiotherapists to come to the house. 3 km away, the town is of Ulmen has 5 major supermarkets, restaurants, doctors, etc., key advantages: quiet, relaxing, secluded, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Ulmen is only 15 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Set amidst the beautiful landscape of the Eifel and Moselle with ancient volcanoes enjoy nature, relaxation and comfort. Individually and tastefully furnished houses which provide the framework for a wonderful holiday or a few days of relaxation. All the houses have been renovated in the fall of 2009 and offer a sophisticated ambiance. Each house has a spacious garden and terrace of 500 square meters. In cold weather there is a modern gas heater for warmth. In addition, the fireplace creates a cozy atmosphere that you want.
* House on 600 sqm plot
* Terrace with garden furniture including editions & parasol
* Large lawn, garden chairs with cushions
* Modern gas heating
* Parking for up to 4 cars, 1 parking space under the eaves of the house
* 4 bedrooms each with a double bed (one bedroom has an area of ??less than 11 square meters, so it is marked as a single). The upper living room has a couch that can be possibly used as a bed for 2 people. In each of the upper bedroom is a bed is available up to 2 cots we can see in the upper bedrooms.
* Porch with cloakroom
* Dining room for 10 people
* Toilets with toilet
* Stereo with CD player and USB port
* Kitchen with breakfast bar: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, stove, cookware, oven, coffee maker, kettle, egg cooker, toaster, crockery and cutlery
* Spacious living room with satellite TV
* 2 double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
* Iron, ironing board
* first aid kit
* DVD player and stereo system
* Bathrobe € 7.00
* Pets (maximum 2 per house), each animal € 10.00
* Firewood (purchased locally) € 15.00
The seclusion of the vacation paradise offers the possibility of not being disturbed. There is very little traffic and no through roads. In 2 km Ulmen has 5 supermarkets, 6 bakers, butchers, several restaurants and the farmers market on Saturday. There is also a savings bank, cooperative bank, post office, hairdresser and masseur. Ulmen also has a train station.
Discover Ulmen and local activities:
* Ulmener Maar
* Mountain bike paths
* Golfclub Eifel
* Golfresort Cochem
Driving Directions Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Sonnenberg 1, 56766 Ulmen is about 56 km (35.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 5 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ulmen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $136-$271 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1615 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
More travel info about Ulmen: Ulmen is a municipality in western Germany. It is part of the district Cochem-Zell, and the state Rhineland-Palatinate. It is situated in the southern Eifel, approx. 15 km north-east of Cochem. Ulmen is the seat of the Verbandsgemeinde ("collective municipality") Ulmen.