Vacation Home in Tönning - 969 sqft, quiet, natural, comfortable (# 3562)
The house is in a very quiet village at the end of a random street surrounded by animals and fields, the Schleswig-Holstein Wadden Sea National Park, and extensive rose collection. It is about a 1 hour car ride to Hamburg or Denmark., key advantages: quiet, natural, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Equipment:
It lies completely separate with its own driveway, parking lot, terrace and garden. Approximately 90 square meters on three floors there is a lot of comfort for 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children (additional guests on request if possible). Families with children, perhaps as pets / dogs with us throughout the year are welcome.
The ground floor has a fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, coffee maker, refrigerator and kettle. From the hall you enter the large living room. A stove, a dining area and comfortable seating invite you to stay in this room. The big sofa (leather) converts into a double bed. In the living room you can enjoy great television (satellite system), the sound system, or just relax. From this room you can contact directly on the garden terrace with garden furniture. In our rose garden, which has been praised by the guests, there are several sunny and shady areas.
A stone staircase leads to the upper floors. Up here there is a large bedroom with a double bed. You can retire with a book in a sitting area of the room or enjoy the sweeping views of the surrounding meadows and old dike. From this room the third floor is accessed via a wooden staircase. Here is another cozy living room with a twin sleeper sofa. Here you can retire to meditate or read in peace and enjoy the fantastic views across the scenic marshlands south / sleeping dike / Katinger Watt. In the second bedroom there is an additional cot or sofa chair can be used. On this floor there is another smaller bedroom with two single beds and more closet space as well as a bathroom with toilet, bath and shower facility.
Location Hamburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hamburg Airport. From Hamburg Airport the distance to the unit at Lerchenweg 17, 25832 Tönning is about 133 km (83.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Tönning, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $72-$74 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
In Schleswig-Holstein on the Eiderstedt peninsula on the North Sea coast, experience of nature reserve "Katinger Watt" with our holiday home in a quiet environment. The house is located in the tranquil village Kating at the end of a cul-de overlooking meadows to Eiderdeich. We live in one half of the house while the newer house is used as a holiday home.
Discover Kating and local activities:
* two nearby playgrounds
* cozy village inn
* Just outside our door is the reserve Katinger Watt. It is part of our unique North Sea landscape. Ideal for nature lovers is the ability of miles of hiking trails, horseback riding, surfing on two lakes near the Eider, or canoeing. NABU (Nature Conservation Germany) is approximately 3 km from the Lina-Hähnle-house based in Katingsiel. In addition to the exhibition there is the opportunity for observations in the bird sanctuary and guided mudflats.
* Vollerwieker the beach can be reached in about 10 minutes by bike.
* Tönning is 6 km away and is inviting with its historic crab fishing port (with lots of activities in the summer). Visit a heated saltwater swimming pool and children's pool.
* St. Peter-Ording, 17 miles away with its spa facilities and West Coast Park (Zoo)
* In Westerhever is Germany's most famous lighthouse
* Boat trips can be taken to nearby islands and islets such as Heligoland.
* Eiderstedt is also known for its many galleries, old village churches, quaint pubs and country inns.
* The Dutch town of Friedrichstadt is 15 km away. Flensburg, Germany's northernmost city and about 90 km is Denmark about 1 ¼ hours by car
* There are health food stores in St. Petersburg and Husum in the area
More travel info about Toenning: Toenning (German; Danish: Tønning; North Frisian: Taning) is a town in the district of Nordfriesland in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein. During the Great Northern War, Toenning was besieged twice.