Vacation Apartments in Büsum - 431 sqft, peaceful, relaxing (# 3549)
The former fishing village on the North Sea Büsum has now become a well-known and popular tourist destination. Here you can enjoy both peace and relaxation. Haus Sarah has a total of 10 apartments with all the facilities for a successful vacation., key advantages: peaceful, relaxing, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Büsum, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Haus Sarah is in the quiet new spa district of Büsum and a good 300 meters away from the dike and from the Büsum sandy beach. You won't need a car since the city can be reached in about 15 minutes. Next to the house is a free car parking space available. Storage space for bikes, strollers, carts, etc. are in the house as well as a lockable garage available.
* You will find cozy bright living room with 55 mm TV with digital satellite system and a stereo system with CD and DVD player. Also, you can work from anywhere with your laptop via WiFi to the Internet.
* A bedroom with a double bed with non-allergenic bedding without synthetic down and feathers. The mattresses are also covered with boil-proof mattress covers. Bedding choice you can either bring your own or rent from us linen package. In the living room is a closet-bed
* All apartments in the house have a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. All electrical appliances such as coffee maker, kettle, toaster and egg cooker are available here. For tea drinkers, we also have a teapot with tea strainer here. A complete set of crockery and cutlery, egg cups, etc. are available.
* The bathroom is equipped with toilet, sink and shower. Towels and bath towels are available.
* All apartments in the house, depending on the situation Sarah have either a balcony or a terrace with garden furniture in the summer of course. Furthermore is our garden with lawn and a small playground for all guests use.
Location Heide-Büsum Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Heide-Büsum Airport. From Heide-Büsum Airport the distance to the unit at Große Tiefe 9, 25761 Büsum is about 4 km (2.5 miles), approximately a 9 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Büsum, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $59-$119 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 431 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Discover Büsum and local activities:
* Büsum City and Port- experience the maritime flair of the small port town and still enjoy the comfort of a modern resort with all its amenities and attractions. Büsum offers each year more than 100 events
* Büsum Gehstrasse- stroll and shop, variety of restaurants for every taste and some traditional pubs.
* Spa treatment. You can then go to Büsumer "Vitamaris"
* Tour the city by a canoe
* At the southern tip of the same bayis Friedrichskoog. It can be reached via canoe or car.
From the south you go first on the A7 north by the Elbe and then turn about 10 miles later at the interchange Hamburg Northwest on the A23.
From the east, you have 2 options. Either you drive around Hamburg and south by the Elbe tunnel. However, this is already a significant detour. Or take the A24 to the end (Hamburg Airport) and drive to the A7 - junction Stellingen - about 14 km from Hamburg through. 1 km then you are already on the triangle Hamburg NW.
Check Büsum Hamburg Hamburg - Büsum: From Hamburg to the A23 towards Husum to Büsum Bis Heide West, turn right onto the B203 towards Büsum (18 miles)
More travel info about Buesum: As one could expect for a town located directly on the coast of the North Sea, Buesum, Schleswig-Holstein, has a long history shaped by the fishing and tourism industries. The city was first documented in 1140, and until 1585, the town was an island. The building of a dam in 1585 resulted in the town being connected to the mainland. Besides the fishing industry, which focuses on North Sea shrimp, Buesum is also a spa town which attracts tourists because of the healing benefits of seawater and the mudflats of the Wadden Sea intertidal zone. Tens of thousands of tourists flock to Buesum every summer. While visiting, be sure to take a look at the cheerful red and white lighthouse, which was built in 1912-13. St. Clemens Church, constructed in the 1440s, is also worth a tour. In addition, Buesum is home to an interpretive center for the Wadden Sea National Parks (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Museum am Meer, which interprets the local history of the town's fishing and tourism industries. From the harbor, visitors can book boat passage for sea tours, or they can take trips into the Wadden Sea National Parks or to Helgoland Island. If you happen to be in Buesum in the summer, check out the Wattenlaufen mit Musik and Wattenpolonaise. As spa guest, you can go for a mudflat hike with a marching band out into the Wadden Sea at low tide. Regular stops are made for dancing and games. Besides Helgoland, you can easily take a day trip to Itzehoe, which is only 40 miles away.