Vacation Apartments in Büsum - 431 sqft, peaceful, relaxing (# 3549)
The former fishing village on the North Sea Büsum has now become a well-known and popular tourist destination. Here you can enjoy both peace and relaxation. Haus Sarah has a total of 10 apartments with all the facilities for a successful vacation., key advantages: peaceful, relaxing, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Büsum, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Haus Sarah is in the quiet new spa district of Büsum and a good 300 meters away from the dike and from the Büsum sandy beach. You won't need a car since the city can be reached in about 15 minutes. Next to the house is a free car parking space available. Storage space for bikes, strollers, carts, etc. are in the house as well as a lockable garage available.
* You will find cozy bright living room with 55 mm TV with digital satellite system and a stereo system with CD and DVD player. Also, you can work from anywhere with your laptop via WiFi to the Internet.
* A bedroom with a double bed with non-allergenic bedding without synthetic down and feathers. The mattresses are also covered with boil-proof mattress covers. Bedding choice you can either bring your own or rent from us linen package. In the living room is a closet-bed
* All apartments in the house have a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. All electrical appliances such as coffee maker, kettle, toaster and egg cooker are available here. For tea drinkers, we also have a teapot with tea strainer here. A complete set of crockery and cutlery, egg cups, etc. are available.
* The bathroom is equipped with toilet, sink and shower. Towels and bath towels are available.
* All apartments in the house, depending on the situation Sarah have either a balcony or a terrace with garden furniture in the summer of course. Furthermore is our garden with lawn and a small playground for all guests use.
Location Heide-Büsum Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Heide-Büsum Airport. From Heide-Büsum Airport the distance to the unit at Große Tiefe 9, 25761 Büsum is about 4 km (2.5 miles), approximately a 9 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Büsum, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $53-$114 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 431 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Discover Büsum and local activities:
* Büsum City and Port- experience the maritime flair of the small port town and still enjoy the comfort of a modern resort with all its amenities and attractions. Büsum offers each year more than 100 events
* Büsum Gehstrasse- stroll and shop, variety of restaurants for every taste and some traditional pubs.
* Spa treatment. You can then go to Büsumer "Vitamaris"
* Tour the city by a canoe
* At the southern tip of the same bayis Friedrichskoog. It can be reached via canoe or car.
From the south you go first on the A7 north by the Elbe and then turn about 10 miles later at the interchange Hamburg Northwest on the A23.
From the east, you have 2 options. Either you drive around Hamburg and south by the Elbe tunnel. However, this is already a significant detour. Or take the A24 to the end (Hamburg Airport) and drive to the A7 - junction Stellingen - about 14 km from Hamburg through. 1 km then you are already on the triangle Hamburg NW.
Check Büsum Hamburg Hamburg - Büsum: From Hamburg to the A23 towards Husum to Büsum Bis Heide West, turn right onto the B203 towards Büsum (18 miles)
More travel info about Buesum: Buesum is a fishing and tourist town in the district of Dithmarschen, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is situated on the North Sea coast, approx. 18 km southwest of Heide.