Vacation Apartment in Munich - 646 sqft, nice, clean, central (# 3545) #3545
A unique view of Old Munich and the silhouette of the Friedensengel and the Frauenkirche can be enjoyed from this luxurious penthouse apartment with terrace. The apartment is located in Munich's posh district Bogenhausen. At 60 square meters you will find everything to make your stay in the city of dreams pleasant. The whole apartment was completely renovated and refurbished in 2012., key advantages: nice, clean, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Munich,
The large living / bedroom area with modern design furniture is equipped with a striking oak parquet floor. The sleeping area with a handmade wood design bed (180 x 200 cm) is separated from the living area by a sliding curtain. A separate small room with a single bed can accommodate a third person. A baby cot can be provided upon request. A comfortable leather couch and a 40 inch flat screen TV with cable channels as well as a music equipment and DVD & CD player invite you to relax. Free Wi-Fi (WLAN) Internet access is available. The wardrobes of local pine provide ample space for your clothes. The dining table, also made of solid red core can be used due to the comfortable chairs as workplace too. The new bathroom is in natural stone with ground-level rain shower and provides the perfect environment for a wellness program. The kitchen has a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, stove, coffee maker and kettle. It is equipped with crockery and cutlery. The real highlight of the apartment is the in part glass-covered terrace overlooking the rooftops of the old part of Munich. Because of its orientation to the south-west the sun can be enjoyed until the late evening hours in summer.
What will you find in every DAlex apartment?
* A central location, allways close to a metro station.
* Quiet apartment, with no street noise.
* Towels and linen included.
* WLAN Internet for free (provided you bring a laptop).
* Bikes for free (provided availability).
* Wide offer of restaurants in the neighbourhood.
* Check In from 2:00 PM / Check Out until 11:00 M.
* Standard pricing not valid during Oktoberfest and main trade fairs. Final cleaning fee 40 €
Sights in the area:
* Just 50 meters from the apartment there is a beverage market, a butcher and a bakery. The gourmet restaurant and shop Käfer on the opposite corner is a must for guests with demanding and exquisite taste. Several restaurants with local and international cuisines are located in the immediate vicinity.
* The Prinzregenten Stadium is a five minutes walk away. In summer it opens its beautiful swimming pool with sunbathing area. In winter there is an open air skating rink. The sauna is open all the year round.
* From the apartment you can reach the Friedensengel over the Isar river in a five minutes walk. The English Gardens actually begin there. In the other direction, you go through the Maximilian Park and meet soon the Bavarian state parliament (known as the Maximilianeum) at the beginning of the famous Maximilian Strasse. So you are on foot in 15 minutes in the middle of downtown Munich.
* Just around the corner from the apartment you will find the Museum Villa Stuck, an important collection of works by Franz von Stuck () with international exhibitions of modern and contemporary art.
Transport and infrastructure:
The apartment has an optimal connection to the public transport network. The bus line 100 named Museums Line because it stops at many of the most important museums in Munich, stops also around the corner. Diagonally opposite to the bus stop the tram No. 16 going to the downtown area has also an stop. The subway stations Prinzregentenplatz and Max-Weber-Platz on the line U4 are within walking distance. The connection to the Munich Trade Fair and Exhibition Center is fast and easy. The University hospital Rechts der Isar is located in close proximity.
Driving Directions Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Trogerstraße , 81675 Munich is about 37 km (23.1 miles), approximately a 28 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Munich, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $134 for 2 persons. Special offer available: We offer last-minute specials!
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Munich: Munich is the capital city of the Free State Of Bavaria, Germany. It is located on the River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. Munich is the third largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg. There are approximately 1.35 million people living within city limits, while the Munich Metropolitan Area (including the urban areas of Augsburg, Ingolstadt, Rosenheim and Landshut) is home to over 5 million people.