Vacation Apartment in Rendsburg - 667 sqft, bright, generously sized, modern (# 3532)
The apartment is located in the heart of Schleswig-Holstein in Rendsburg on the Kiel Canal and was awarded 3 stars by the German Tourism Association. It can be reached via Hamburg airport and train / bus as well. It is in a quiet location in close proximity to the Eider and the Kiel Canal (Kiel Canal). We as owners live in the same house and are available for travel information and assistance. The apartment offers a bright shower room, separate bedroom, a fully equipped modern kitchen, living room, balcony, internet access, cork floor, non-smoking, allergy friendly, and no pets allowed. There are balconies and garden furniture available. A separate entrance is available. The double-insulated roof also ensures pleasant temperatures in summer. Bed available. Children may wish to camp out in the garden. Being located in close proximity to the North Sea-Baltic Canal, the apartment offers NOC cyclist friendly accommodation. Rendsburg is a historic district with sights such as the Rendsburg High bridge with transporter (to be World Heritage Site), numerous museums, the Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival, boating, and EON Hanse Cup live art exhibition NordArt. Because of its location in the middle of Schleswig-Holstein, the state can be explored in all directions. Especially for our guests, there is the possibility to participate in Iver Keil's Cooking Club., key advantages: bright, generously sized, modern, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
There is good quality and attractive design of the rooms. Large windows let in the sun and light and the open design of the living area offers plenty of room to relax. Because of the double roof insulation in summer the apartment is pleasantly cool comfort. A balcony has an opportunity to have breakfast in the morning sun. Of course you can use the garden to stay, play, sunbathing or barbecue.
* full kitchen with microwave, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, blender, fridge/freezer
* Washing machine, iron and ironing board;
* Balcony with garden furniture
* adjustable bed frames
* sofa bed
* Extra bed on request
* Baby bed (120 cm long)
* Baby high chair
* Shower with window, hairdryer
* Radio, DVD player, satellite TV, clock radio
* Internet access
* Kubb, the "Vikings game"
* Crawling Tunnel and Play Tent
* "flying fish", a game of skill
* Mini trampoline
* rocking horse
* Pencils and paper for painting
* Games for rainy days or in the evening
* Dairy and meat products delivered directly from the producer to our house.
* We also offer a free shopping service:
* Sugar, coffee, salt, etc. are always in stock in perfect condition in the apartment. Likewise, household paper and cleaning products.
Location Kiel Holtenau Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kiel Holtenau Airport. From Kiel Holtenau Airport the distance to the unit at Feldstraße 1a, 24768 Rendsburg is about 42 km (26.2 miles), approximately a 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Rendsburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $78-$85 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 667 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Quiet location, 300 meters from the North Sea-Baltic Canal (NOK) and the Eider.
Discover Rendsburg and local activities:
* Numerous farm cafés invite you to feast, walks to Eider and let air channel in the soul. You can also read a good book in the garden or enjoy a rainy weather the best museums.
* Do you prefer sporty? There is to explore some high rope
* They love good food? Exclusively for our guests you get the opportunity to participate in Iver's cooking facility class.
* The "Blue Line"
* The High Bridge on Sunday with tours
* Sightseeing tours, classical, with night watchman or the footsteps Rendsburger women
* Maritime Archives
* Cast Iron Museum
* NordArt, from 02.06.-09.30.2012 (Büdelsdorf)
* Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival in Rendsburg
* Electric Museum
* Museum interlocking Rn
* Historical Museum in Rendsburg with Printing Museum
* Mini golf
* The swimming pool is the pool in the summer
* With the Transporter Bridge to get from north to south through the Kiel Canal.
* Bicycle rentals
* The museum Hedeby in Schleswig
* An indoor playground for children is found in the rain and in Westerrönfeld Owschlag.
* Phänomenta in Flensburg offers numerous physical experiments and exhibits to try to.
* High Ropes Courses
* Aquarium in Kiel with daily seal feeding.
* Noctalis Bat World in Bad Segeberg.
* Zoos in Gettorf, Eekholt, Arche Warder (old livestock breeds), Neumünster.
* Hansapark Sierksdorf at Neustadt / Baltic.
More travel info about Rendsburg: Rendsburg is a town on the Kiel Canal in the northeastern part of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is the capital of the Kreis (district) of Rendsburg-Eckernfoerde. As of 2006, it had a population of 28,476.