Beautiful newly built home located a few steps from the beach ... Only 90 steps to be exact ! This home is superbly decorated, featuring a white coastal theme accented with warm pine wood. Includes an elevator, 5 bedrooms and 4th floor roof top deck. Washable white slipcovers and sisal rugs on hardwood floors makes for a perfect beach house where wet bathing suits and sandy toes are allowed!
The open spacious 3rd level floor plan allows for large, comfortable gatherings. The long pine table seats ten while the large kitchen island offers seating for six. The master suite is on this level and features a king bed with a tempurpedic mattress. Patio doors open out to the deck and provide a beautiful view of the amazing ocean.The ensuite bathroom offers a slipper tub for soaking and a large walk-in shower.
On the second floor you will find 4 more bedrooms. Two feature queen size beds, one room has 2 twin beds and the fourth bedroom features double sets of bunk beds proving sleeping space for four. This level has two bath rooms and a comfortable sitting room that allows for a get away space for reading or watching TV.
The ground floor has a laundry area, and a full bath with a shower. There is a one car garage on this level. Beach chairs and beach umbrellas for use on the beach are found on this floor.
The "crowning glory" of this home is definitely the sky deck! The views from this huge 1200 sqft space are incredible. You can see beautiful beach expanses as well as the St Augustine Lighthouse. And looking toward the northwest you can see the Great Cross marking the spot where Pedro Menendez stepped ashore in the year 1565 to found the oldest city in our country. History abounds in beautiful St Augustine and the Great Cross is only the beginning of sites to see!
Besides enjoying the views, this sky deck is perfect for lazing away the day in the sun or star gazing at night. Entertaining is made easy with an island bar that houses a frig and a sink. This space is furnished with comfortable outdoor furniture, umbrellas and plants that makes this area a true outdoor room!
There are decks that span the front of the house on both the 2nd and 3rd floors,providing even more outdoor space for sitting with a morning cup of coffee or even more fun, watching all the handsome surfers gearing up and heading to the beach with their surf boards. The beach on 12th street is a favorite surfing spot, making for fun ocean watching if you aren't out there with your own board !
This beach house has been professionally decorated by the owner who has experience in interior design. She and her design team have stamped their signature look on several beach homes in the northeast. Using combinations of both old and new in furnishings and eye catching accessorizing, the owner has again created a beautiful and comfortable space for your vacation enjoyment
This home design was inspired by a house on the Battery in Charleston, S.C. The attention to detail is evident in this home both inside and out. The beautiful,comfortable and guest friendly surroundings which are true hallmarks of southern hospitality abound at The Upper Deck.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 6 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Bedroom #5 (4 single beds)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Blue Ray Player
* FAQ: Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Walkway to Ocean
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more
* Trash Day: Tuesday