Vacation Apartment in Kassel - 646 sqft, modern, comfortable, central (# 3519)
You want to stay a few days in Kassel, a modern apartment near downtown, but at the same time in the countryside? You want to reach hiking areas in the Hessian low mountains quickly by public transport? Explore the city and the surroundings using the many bike paths? Perhaps you are an exhibitor or visitor to an exhibition or the Christmas market? Then come to us., key advantages: modern, comfortable, central, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* The apartment (Living room, 2 Bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom) is located on the 2nd Floor.
* Bathroom: bath with shower, toilet, washbowl
* Kitchen: stove, fridge-freezer, sink, cupboards with dishes and cutlery.
* Living room: sofa (convertible into 2 beds), dining table with 4 chairs, flat screen TV (satellite, 42 inch, HD, USB, HDMI, PC line), cabinets, LAN connection
* Bedroom 1: bed (1,80 x 2,00 m), bedside tables, wardrobe (built in), chair, chest of drawers
* Bedroom 2: bed (1.40 x 2.00m) with 2 night tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, chair, LAN connection
* Parking is available on the property or in front of the house.
* Please do not smoke in the apartments but you can smoke in the garden
Location Kassel Calden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kassel Calden Airport. From Kassel Calden Airport the distance to the unit at Radestraße 4, 34123 Kassel is about 19 km (11.8 miles), approximately a 25 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kassel, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $104-$112 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Discover Kassel and local activities:
* Bring your bike. There are several bike paths crossing Forstfeld. To reach the city center, follow the Wahlebach past the art of "ArsNatura" at Aue Lake, on the Fulda River in the floodplain, to the Orangery. There is a way up to the city center (which is a bit steep, but there is a staircase as well). You’ll arrive right at the city center at the Fridericianum. You can leave your bikes in our estate
* In Kassel, the “Konrad”-bikes can be lended on 52 stations after an easy registration. Returns can be made at any other station. Such stations are available in the neighboring districts Waldau and Bettenhausen.
The district of Forstfeld is conveniently located 5 km away from the city center, which can be reached fast and easily by bus and tram. The woods and hiking areas “Kaufunger Wald” and “Söhre” (light to medium low mountain tours) are only a few kilometers away and can easily be reached by car. The “Habichtswald” with the Kassel's landmark, the "Hercules", can be quickly reached by public transport, which also connects Forstfeld with the city center, Kassel- West and the recreational areas in the “Söhre”. You can reach many communities in the periphery of Kassel by tram and “RegioTram”. The bus stops are 150 meters away from the apartments, the tramstation about 600 m. There is a parking lot for a car at the apartment.
Arriving by car: A7: exit "Kassel Mitte" towards the city center (A49) to "Kassel-Industriepark", turn left after the traffic lights. A49: exit "Kassel-Industriepark", then turn right and cross the traffic lights. After the traffic lights take the second street to the left and once again the second street on the left: Radestraße!
Arriving by train and bus:From the train station “Wilhelmshöhe”: Tram 4 to "Platz der Deutschen Einheit", change to busroute 37 to bus stop “Forstbachweg” From “Hauptbahnhof”: Take the bus 37 to bus stop "Forstbachweg" It’s a good idea to buy a "multi-ticket", which is valid for 24 hours or a whole weekend for 2 persons
More travel info about Kassel: With almost 500,000 residents, Kassel is located on the Fulda River in northern Hesse. This city is home to numerous parks and palaces, including Bergpark Wilhelmshoehe, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Having first been mentioned in written sources from the 10th century, Kassel has a long and storied past, but most non-Germans will only know two specific residents of Kassel: the Brothers Grimm. They lived here for many years and wrote most of their fairy tales here. (If you are interested in fairy tales and the Grimms, makes sure to take the time to visit the Brothers Grimm Museum.) Kassel offers many interesting museums, including the Museum Fridericianum, Europe's first public museum, founded in 1779. Besides a significant art collection, this museum has one of the largest collections of watches and clocks in the world. Want something a little different? The Museum for Sepulchral Culture may suit those whose taste in museums runs to the eclectic. The Karlsaue Park is also worth visiting. It is a 16th-century park, which today is home to a planetarium and the Museum for Astronomy and Technology. Looking for a day trip from Kassel? Within reach from Kassel are Goslar (about 100 miles) and Eisenach (80 miles). Closer? Fritzlar is a charming medieval town with historic city walls.