Vacation Apartment in Volkach - 807 sqft, sunny, quiet, beautiful (# 3516)
Free Wi-Fi and access to a terrace and small garden are only a couple of this apartment's many features. It comes with 2 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 4 guests. Be sure to fire up the woodburning stove if you are staying here during the cool months of the year., key advantages: sunny, quiet, beautiful, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
* Living area: sofa, armchair, coffee table, secretary, TV, HiFi
* Dining area: dining table with corner and 6 chairs, shelves of books
* Kitchen: 4-burner stove with oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, microwave, dish towels
* 2 bedrooms: one room with double bed (160 x 200 cm), available one room with two single beds, bed linen
* Bathroom and sanitary: bathtub, shower, toilet, hair dryer, towels, laundry surcharge
* Entertainment and communication: Satellite TV, stereo, W-LAN
* Exterior: sunny terrace with garden furniture and shade, small garden with lawn, lockable storage for bikes, canoes, benches, swing
* Extras: central heating / wall heating, additional small wood-burning stove
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Maingasse 13, 97332 Volkach is about 99 km (61.8 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 9 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Volkach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $109-$119 for 2 persons. Between Nov 1. and Easter, booking of 22 days or more gets a 20% discount
Unit Size: 807 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Separate entrance. Located on the roof floor of a former barn amidst riverside meadows. Recently renovated in 2010. Laundry service available for a fee. Exterior facilities include a grilling place, benches, a sandbox, and a swing.
In proximity of:
* River Main (40 m)
* lake and cycling path (100 m)
* Würzburg (20 km)
* Bamberg (65 km)
More travel info about Volkach: The charming town of Volkach is located in Bavaria. It was founded in 906 A.D. and celebrated its 1100th anniversary in 2006. Volkach and this part of Franconia are known for their vineyards. Volkach's main tourist attraction is its annual wine festival in August, which is the culminating festival for the entire Franconian wine region. At the Volkach Wine Festival, a wine princess is selected to represent the entire region - her picture even appears on the wine bottles for that year.