Vacation Apartment in Traben-Trarbach - 1012 sqft, beautiful, relaxing, barrier-free. (# 3483)
Comfortable barrier-free holiday apartment in a bungalow building with large roof terrace (accessible via elevator) and a balcony towards a creek. Parking lot directly at the entrance of the apartment. Two bathrooms (one with shower and completely barrier free, one with whirlpool tub), two televisions with DVD + satellite reception covering 4 different satellites, fully equiped and barrier free kitchen. Covered patio (where you also may smoke - inside the apartment smoking is prohibited). Beautiful natural environment: Haus-Wildstein is located on a 4,3 hectare park-like property near the thermal bath of Traben-Trarbach. The old tree population, the creek crossing the estate, some promenades for walks on the property and a barbecue hut provide the perfect surroundings for escaping your daily grind. Extensive realization of accessibility (barrier-free usage) contributes to your relaxation. Good access to the Hahn Airport (approximately 20 km)., key advantages: beautiful, relaxing, barrier-free., 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Traben-Trarbach is only 40 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Living space
* Living room with an accessible kitchen about 33 m² (355 sqft)
* Accessible bathroom about 6 m² (64 sqft)
* About 19 m² bedroom (204 sqft)
* Bathroom with Jacuzzi 5 m² (54 sqft)
* Balcony off the bedroom facing the creek about 12 m² (130 sqft)
* Share of roof terrace (accessible by elevator) about 50 m² (538 sqft)
* Total living space (after german rules including half of the space of the balcony and the roof terrace share) about 94 m² (1012 sqft)
This apartment is fully furnished and is available for short and medium term rental. It will offer you relaxing holidays in beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the higher comfort resulting from the provided accessibility.
* Barrier-free design of the dwelling
* Parking directly at the apartment entrance
* Height-adjustable kitchen (countertop including stove and sink adjustable via hand crank; cupboards electrically adjustable)
* Kitchen with ceramic hob + oven + dishwasher + fridge/freezer + coffee machine + electric kettle
* Height adjustable dining table
* 4 beds (twin beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room)
* Accessible barrier free bathroom with a 1.50 m wide ground-level shower + shower seat + handles + height adjustable wash basin
* Second bathroom with whirlpool tub
* Balcony off the bedroom overlooking the Kautenbach
* Large roof terrace with access via lift and spiral staircase
* Non smoking apartment
* Internet access by arrangement
* Satellite TV (Astra 19.2 ° East + Astra 23.5 ° East + Eutelsat Hotbird 13 ° East + Astra & Eurobird 28.5 ° East)
* Light wood floor
* Ecologically heated by combined heat and power
* Shared use of the common area
* Covered patio at the entrance (smoking permitted)
* Joint use of the barbecue hut
* Shared use of the park-like property
* Our prices are per apartment (same price for occupation with 1, 2, 3 or 4 people).
* With excessive consumption of hot water (more than 250 liters per day) we reserve the right to charge a fee of 2,50 €/Liter for the amount in excess of this limit.
Location Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Wildbadstraße 246, 56841 Traben-Trarbach is about 22 km (13.7 miles), approximately a 27 minutes drive by car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $130-$102 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 1012 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Sofabed
Set in a southern loop of the Mosel river the city of Traben-Trarbach is dominated by tourism and viticulture. For a long time, Traben-Trarbach, next to Bordeaux, was the second largest wine trading city in Europe. There are several historic wineries that can be visited on guided tours. In the early 20th century the Art Noveau movement took over Traben-Trarbach, and buildings from that time still dominate the townscape today.
Discover Traben-Trarbach and local activities:
Haus Wildstein is situated in the district of Bad Wildstein on the Trarbach side of the city. The health resort of Bad Wildstein can be reached on foot in 15 minutes. There you can find the "Moseltherme" with over 2000 m² (21500 sqft) of spas, swimming pools and and saunas. Also Germany's first mini-golf course as well as the facilities of the Tennis Association Traben-Trarbach are located there.
The mosel area is also known for good hiking and biking. Some of the trails start right at Haus Wildstein.
More travel info about Traben-Trarbach: Traben-Trarbach is a municipality in the district Bernkastel-Wittlich, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is situated on the river Moselle, approx. 15 km east of Wittlich and 5 km north-east of Bernkastel-Kues.