Vacation Apartment in Speyer - 1292 sqft, beautiful, bright, modern (# 3461) #3461
Beautiful sunny apartment (120 sqm) for max. 5 people, non-smoking, heating, cozy living room, separate bedroom, large kitchen with dishwasher and dining area, balcony, bathroom with shower and separate guest toilet. The apartment is on the first floor., key advantages: beautiful, bright, modern, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Speyer, Walking distance into downtown Speyer is only 2 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The beautiful and bright apartment with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and guest toilet on 120 m² located on the first floor of the house. The staircase has a separate entrance for guests.
The apartment can be currently occupied by up to 5 people. There are 2 bedrooms with a double and single bed, sofa-bed can also be used as sleeping accommodation for 2 people. Additional beds can be supplied in some cases.
The generous non-smoking apartment has gas central heating, a cozy living room, spacious kitchen with dishwasher and dining area for up to 6 people, balcony, bathroom with shower and a separate guest toilet.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2009.
In the non-accessible courtyard of the property is also the usable patio with barbecue grill.
Bakeries, supermarkets, banks, doctors, pharmacies, restaurants, bus stops are located within walking distance of the apartment.
Discover Speyer and local activities:
* Cities such as Mannheim, Ludwigshafen, Worms, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe, Neustadt, Bad Durkheim, Weinheim and Sinsheim are accessible by car in 20-30 minutes, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Mainz and Strasbourg in about an hour.
* In Alsace and the Palatinate Wine Route, the Odenwald, and the Bergstraße can be reached in 30 - 45 minutes by car.
* Guests have access to facilities such as the community center, "Remigius house", the summer festival hall, sports fields and the school gymnasium. An attractive design is also the center of the village, the Royal Palace, with Stickel Spitzer fountain located in front of the portal of the Catholic Church of the Assumption.
* the annual home-and carp festival with parade in early July,
* the annual Christmas market around the Royal Palace, one of the most beautiful in the Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis. It is always on the second Advent Sunday.
* An annual rock concerts for up to 1,500 visitors, and cabaret, theater and some other gigs.
* Altrheinarme with well-maintained hiking and biking trails
Otterstadt is conveniently located near the Rhine between the A 61 and B 9 and is in close proximity to the cathedral city of Speyer. Other neighboring communities are Waldsee, Schifferstadt, Altrip or Brühl on the Baden side. In the summer months there is a ferry.
Driving Directions Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Lindenstrasse 14, 67166 Speyer is about 33 km (20.6 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Speyer, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $91 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1292 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Gas Grill, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
More travel info about Speyer: Speyer (English formerly Spires) is a city in Germany (Rhineland-Palatinate) with approx. 50,000 inhabitants, located beside the river Rhine. It lies 25 km south of Ludwigshafen and Mannheim. Its oldest known name was Civitas Nemetum, named by a Teutonic tribe, the Nemeter, settling in this area. Around the year 500 Spira appears as the town's name in scriptures. Speyer has a compact centre which is dominated by the Speyer Cathedral, a number of churches and the Altpoertel (Old town gate). In the cathedral, beneath the high altar, are the tombs of eight German emperors and kings.