Private Beach, Dock, Raft, Rowboat, Canoe, 4 Kayaks, or launch your own boat. Cable TV, High speed Internet, WIFI, 42" flat screen internet TV.
Sleeps 6 - Two bedrooms - One with Queen bed, one with two single beds, and a full size pullout couch in the family/living room.
106 feet of sandy beach with dock and raft for your swimming, boating, or fishing pleasure.
8' sliding door to patio 80' from waters edge.
Central Air Conditioning
Faces East for beautiful sunrises. Beach is sunny all day.
Eight golf courses are in the region.
Everything provided except beach towels.
Activities - Swimming, Fishing, Water Skiing, Tubing, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Horse Back Riding, Golf, Miniature Golf, Go Carts, Bowling, Shopping, Antiquing, Restaurants, Plays, Auctions.
Winter Time - Ice Fishing, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating, Cross country
Skiing,Snow Skiing 1 hr. to Okemo, Mount Snow, Crotched
Mountain, Stratton Mountain.
Optional opportunity - To rent 18' Speedboat 190 HP for cruising the lake for sight seeing, Wake Boarding, Tubing, and Water Skiing. Free Wake Board and Water Ski lessons available. All water equipment provided - Ski's, Wake Board, life jackets, Water Tubes, etc. $75/hr includes gas and driver.
The best of New England awaits you. A quaint New England town with baked bean suppers, antique shops, and auctions, fairs, and friendly people all nestled in the foothills of New Hampshire. Enjoy your weekends and vacations with deer, fox, Bald Eagles, and Canadian geese as life slows down to a relaxed pace. Four miles from New Hampshire's largest wilderness state park - Pisgah State Park. It's great for hiking, snowmobiling, and enjoying the great outdoors. Snowmobile trails lead into Massachusetts and all the way to the Canadian border. Twenty four miles to Mount Monadnock - Elevation 3,125' - One of the most frequently climbed mountains in the world..
- Most people are having such a great time - They don't leave the lake.
This abode is located on Forest Lake in Winchester, NH. The Monadnock Region is great for Summertime fun, Fall Foliage, Wintertime activities, such as, snowmobiling and skiing (Mount Snow and Okemo are just over an hour away), and Springtime hiking.
- Handicap accessible - No stairs to climb or hills to navigate. 80 feet from the waters edge.
- No running up and down stairs with food, plates, etc. The patio and barbeque grill are right outside your sliding door.
- Beach is sunny all day from sunrise to sunset - Some beaches are shady most of the day.
- Equipment provided - Canoe, rowboat, 4 Kayaks, life vests.
- Optional equipment available to rent - Speedboat with Water-ski's, Wake Board, Water Tubes, and Ski vests - $75/hr includes driver and gas.
- Day trips to King Arthur Flour and Vermont Country Store in Vermont, also Yankee Candle Deerfield, MA and Kringle Candle, Bernardston, MA, as well as, sightseeing trips to Boston, MA
2 hrs. from Boston, MA
1 hr 20 min. from Hartford, CT
2 hrs. from Albany, NY
3 hrs. from New York City, NY