Vacation Home in Bromskirchen - 1162 sqft, modern, comfortable, spacious (# 3437)
The house is located 420 m above sea level with a distant view of the Rothaargebirge Sauerland town "Hallenberg". It is quietly located on the outskirts of Somplar with trails to the Sauerland, Waldeckerland and Ederbergland. The winter sports area around Winterberg can be reached in 20 minutes by car and the Eder Dam in 30 minutes. The house is ideal for 5 persons and has shower / toilet, guest toilet, living room with fireplace, TV-SAT, 3 bedrooms with 2 Stereo-CD/Radios, billiards, library, kitchen with 4-plate stove, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and kettle, and a beautiful garden with terrace., key advantages: modern, comfortable, spacious, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, billiard room, library, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Detached house, 108 sqm, for 2-5 persons, 1000 sqm plot, distant view of Hallenberg and Rothaargebirge, 12 km from Winterberg-Züschen, living room with fireplace, billiards, library, SAT-TV and FM Stereo, kitchen, hallway , guest toilet, 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower / WC, utility room, hallway with guest info, balcony, terrace, garden, barbecue. 3 parking spaces, In-house trails, dog allowed.
* Kitchen: Cooking facilities, kitchenette, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, grill, oven
* Living room: fireplace, seating area, seating, dining
* Bedrooms: crib, cot, travel cot, high chair
* Bathroom: toilet, separate toilet, shower / toilet, two sinks
* Services: bed linen, towels, laundry
* Entertainment: CD Player, TV, tape recorder, radio, stereo, satellite TV / Cable
Location Kassel Calden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kassel Calden Airport. From Kassel Calden Airport the distance to the unit at Birkenweg 1, 59969 Bromskirchen is about 84 km (52.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 33 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bromskirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $65-$81 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1162 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games
Quiet location of trails, in about 30 minutes by car major tourist destinations are accessible: 20 min Winterberg, Willingen 30 min, 35 min Eder Lake, National Park "Keller Edersee" 35 minutes, 30 Marburg Min
The approximately 400-person village lies at the foot of wooded town of Somplar 495 meters high. The town has two hostels, a bakery, a butcher (slaughter house). The two cozy cottages and holiday apartments are very quietly on the edge of the village.
In less than half an hour one can reach the famous ski strongholds Winterberg and Willingen, the Schmallenberger Hochsauerland the Edersee with adjoining national park Kellerwald Edersee, Marburg with its medieval old town, the Hessian of Bad Wildungen and Bad Berleburg.
There are 2 supermarkets and food catering along with 4* spa facilities. A new natural bath and Hallenberger outdoor stage are the hightlights of this typical Sauerland village.
Discover Bromskirchen and local activities:
* In winter Somplar sledding hill the kids. In Bromskirchen there are cross-country skiing and downhill skiing. The old half-timbered town hall of Bromskirchen offers vacationers with coffee and cake.
* The local chess club "Turm-Somplar" offers to the leisure center in Kastanienallee Mühle- and Freilandschachspiel
* All year on the first Saturday of the month there is a village market.
* The health resort Rengershausen is connected to Somplar. Besides the Hallenberger natural bath there is a heated outdoor pool 3 km away.
The Rothaarsteig Zuwanderweg to Winterberg and the Winterberg bicycle-Hallenberg-Bromskirchen, with transit through a former railway tunnel, to Allendorf / Eder provide the connection to the Edersee and Odenwald. The bike path from R49 Brilon ends in Somplar.
More travel info about Bromskirchen: Bromskirchen is a community in Waldeck-Frankenberg in Hesse, Germany.