Vacation Apartment in Albstadt - 926 sqft, quiet, modern, new (# 3433) #3433
The house is in an excellent location in the protected landscape area in a small, new and quiet neighborhood. The ultra-modern house has features line air-water heat pump, automatic ventilation of all rooms, underfloor heating throughout, 4* high quality equipment, the refrigerator filled on arrival with the first food and drink, and our personal attention. Minimum stay of 7 days. Very well known are our stunning certified Albtraufwege. Homepage: www.ferienwohnung-schwabennest.de, key advantages: quiet, modern, new, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our house was built in 2011. It is heated by an air source heat pump with automatic ventilation of all rooms. All rooms have floor heating. The toilet flush is operated with rainwater. The apartment is on the first floor of our 2-family house in which we live on the ground floor.
The apartment has an area of 86.40 square meters with an open living area (kitchen, dining room, living room), two bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, toilet, washbasin and furniture, a large hall and a small storage room. They can accommodate up to 4-6 people.
* The living room has a flat screen (81 cm) with a satellite TV, DVD recorder, stereo system, Wii games console and a free internet (wireless and cable). Open plan living area with fitted kitchen that has a dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, electric hand mixer, icemaker, kitchen towels and more. The living room has a sofa bed with a sleeping area of ??200 x 140 cm.
* Bedroom #1 has a double bed (180x200 cm) with console table, large wardrobe with sliding glass doors, a dressing table and a wardrobe chair. A cot or an air bed (90x200 cm) can be additionally provided. Of course, all beds made up on arrival. Pillows in sizes 80x80 cm and 40x80 cm are available. and bed linen. Also available on the Homeway socket you have Internet access.
* Bedroom #2 has a double bed (200x140 cm), a large wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a chair. Also in this area could be a cot or an air bed (90x200 cm) be installed on request.
* The bathroom has a large vanity with bathroom furniture, large mirror, vanity mirror and hairdryer. There are plenty of hand and bath towels. Upon request we provide bathrobes. Shower gel, shampoo and soap are provided.
* Large shower (120 x 90cm) with glass doors
* Large hallway with cloakroom and bench
* The west facing balcony is completely covered with table seating and reclining furniture. From here you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets on the Swabian Alb. You are allowed to smoke also out here.
* The apartment is additionally includes a small storage room for your bags and shoes. Also in there you will find a vacuum cleaner and other cleaning equipment, iron and ironing board.
* Current maps, tips and addresses for factory outlets in the area, information on attractions and activities can be found in the information folder in the apartment.
* In our laundry room on the ground floor, you may like to use for a small fee the washer and heat pump dryers. Likewise you can easily reach a clothes dryer in the garden.
* In front of the house is a parking space which we reserve for you. The house has parking for hiking boots, ski boots, skis, and more. If you fancy a bike ride, we can also provide bicycles (not for children) are available.
* Once a week in the summer there is a barbecue in the garden and in the winter we invite you to have dinner with us.
* We can plan and book your hiking excursions (at least one night in advance).
* On arrival you can expect in our house: beverages, coffee, milk, tea, fruits and some food for a snack. A basic food supply to your specifications (against delivery of expenses) is available on request. For your stay we will be happy to get bottled water and beer boxes. Upon departure, you only pay the used bottles at cost price.
We live in a small housing estate in a quiet location on the high plateau of Albstadt-Tailfingen (altitude 880m) directly on the conservation area with beautiful hiking trails.
Discover Albstadt and local activities:
* In winter, a cross-country ski trail just 150m away from the house (Ochsenberg-Lerchenfeld-trail). Another beautiful mountain trails can be found in the vicinity of Albstadt.
* At the Schlosspark in the Tailfingen (about 2 miles from our house) is a nice ski area with a FIS race track, a Snow Fun Park and one outlet with an après-ski snow Ski Lift. In the districts and Ebingen Onstmettingen there are other lifts.
* Information about the first premium hiking trails in the Swabian Alb
* Culture, recreation and sport in our county town of Balingen
* Schwäbischen Alb
* Erlebnisbad and Freizeitzentrum in Albstadt
* Burg Hohenzollern
* Atomkellermuseum in Haigerloch
* Römisches Freilichtmuseum in Hechingen Stein
If you wish to travel by train, we will pick you at the station Albstadt-Ebingen from the car. Railway guests, we offer a shopping service for the entire booked period or go shopping with you.
Driving Directions Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Seidelbaststraße 26, 72461 Albstadt is about 70 km (43.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 3 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Albstadt, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $102 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 926 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
More travel info about Albstadt: Albstadt is a city in the district of Zollernalbkreis in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany. It is located on the Swabian Alb mountains, about halfway between Stuttgart and Lake Constance. Albstadt is the largest city in the district. Albstadt belongs also the Raichberg hill, on which there is the Raichberg Transmitter and observation tower.